Chapter 35

"That's my name, don't wear it out," Alistair chuckled. "You know, technically you didn't create me. I already existed but the knowledge of my existence accidentally leaked into your world in the form of daydreams and imagination. Think of it similar to kinda like how Fionna and Cake episodes get transmitted into Ice King's head when he sleeps,"

"But—"

"But it's impossible?" Alistair snickered. "Nothing is impossible in the multiverse,"

"No, I meant that Prismo intentionally stored the Fionna and Cake episodes in Ice King's head," Skai said.

"That's why I said it's similar but not exact to how the episodes get transmitted into his head," Alistair said. "Truck-kun, the other agents, and I travel throughout the multiverse and information about our existence gets left behind and get absorbed into dreams and imaginations. Why do you think Truck-kun is a very well-known trope in your world?"

"Hey," Gray got their attention. "What's going on? Where are we?"

"You're in a realm in between dimensions," Alistair informed. "We only intended to bring Skai Kaishi here but one of our Truck-kun's was rather incompetent during their mission and struck all five of you,"

"Wait, wait, wait," Skai held his hands up. "You wanted to run me over?"

"Truck-kun does exist," Alistair pointed out. "You've experienced their power twice now,"

"What did you mean by dimensional travel?" Kingsley asked. "And who exactly is Skai Kaishi?"

"The person you've known as Devlin Na all this time is actually Skai Kaishi," Alistair revealed. "He was originally from another world and was run over by Truck-kun but mistakenly sent to your guys' world,"

"Mistakenly?" Skai frowned. "What do you mean mistakenly? So I was meant to get hit by Truck-kun and isekai, but was just sent to the wrong world?"

"Yes," Alistair answered. "Devlin Na was meant to die. That's why Donald noticed that his brother hadn't been breathing for an hour but then you took over Devlin Na's body. I'll let that information sink in for a bit while I go and get refreshments for everyone. You all seem like you have a whole lot of things to discuss," He exited the room.

"I'm from another world," Skai decided to get straight to my point rather than letting an awkward silence form. "My name is Skai Kaishi. In my world, your guys' world is a fictional webtoon known as Weak Hero,"

"You created us?" Changhui asked.

"No," Skai shook his head. "The real author is Seopass and the illustrator is Razen. I'm just one of the many readers who love the series. I didn't want to forget about the canon timeline which is why I wrote Weak Hero in your guys' world in the form of a Wottpad original novel,"

"Was I in Weak Hero too?" Changhui queried. "I wasn't in the first two seasons of your book,"

"You didn't show up until the third season when the Union and Cheongang got into conflict over some businesses," Skai informed. "You and Donald didn't meet until Donald brought his executives to the Octagon to kick some Cheongang ass,"

"The Union won," Donald smugly told Changhui. "I kicked your ass,"

"I tried to save as many people as I could," Skai took a deep breath. "It's why I always went out at night. I managed to stop Gerard from running into Dorim Shopping Complex while it was on fire and prevented him from nearly dying. I managed to save Kenny from getting badly beaten by Manwol which would've prevented him from being unable to run anymore. Thus I also prevented Jake from having to join the Union for revenge,"

"Why didn't you save Stephen?" Gray demanded, though this time his voice was now sadder than he was angry.

"At first, I was hesitant to save him because I was terrified of going up against someone with political power," Skai confessed. "But I eventually did decide to try to save him. I thought by getting rid of Oscar Yang, it'd be enough and Stephen would be safe. Obviously it wasn't enough,"

"It wasn't,"

"Yeah, it wasn't. I'm sorry,"

"Did you consider us to be real people?" Changhui asked. "Were we just puppets for you to play around with?"

"I've been living in your guys' world for ten years," Skai said. "I consider all of you to be real people. Part of me was actually worried if my feelings towards you were genuine at the beginning because prior to going to your guys' world, I had a crush on you," He showed him his phone, which had the shirtless panel of Changhui as the home screen wallpaper. "But I realized that I genuinely did love you as an actual person, not as a crush on a fictional character,"

"I did want certain events to happen because of what I knew," Skai admitted. "I wanted Gray and Donald to be friends because it'd mean that they wouldn't fight each other in the future. I didn't think the Union was going to be formed though because I was doing my best to give Donald a happy childhood,"

"Gray..." He turned over to the boy. "I intentionally enrolled you into Eunjang, mainly for Eugene's sake. Because you became friends with Eugene, he no longer became a bully victim or bread shuttle. Befriending Ben Park, Alex Go, Gerard Jin, Rowan Im, and Teddy Jin also helped you open up more,"

"Teddy Jin?" Gray raised a brow, reluctant to believe that he became friends with a guy who bullied him and whose ass he kicked.

"In canon, you and Donald never met and were never friends," Skai explained. "Donald orders Hyeongshin to deal with Eunjang. Teddy didn't have to help Alex, but he did help him fight off Forrest Lee and his guys until Ben arrived. After that, Teddy also tagged along to fight Daehyeon after Donald sent Jake to fight Ben. You didn't seem too bothered by the previous incident of him bullying you so he became a member of the Eungang,"

"I'm back with snacks!" Alistair placed the tray that contained cups of coffee, tea, milk, chocolate milk and cream soda and bowls that contained chocolate, popcorn, chips, and cookies onto the table.

"Why did it take ten years for you guys to notice that I was in the wrong universe?" Skai asked him. "Being sent to the wrong world seems like a very big mistake so shouldn't you guys have noticed earlier?"

"The Truck-kun who sent you to the wrong world tried to cover up their mistake," Alistair answered. "They actually covered it up pretty well and we didn't notice until recently,"

"What's going to happen to us now?" Donald asked.

"Once we have the dimensional traveling device charged, we will be sending you, Kingsley Kwan, Gray Yeon, and Changhui Han back to your guys' world," Alistair claimed. "Skai Kaishi will be sent to the correct world this time,"

Word Count: 1114

Oh no, Alistair plans to separate Skai from his family and friends!