He referred to her as "Aani," though he, along with everyone else, didn't know why. But he loved calling her by this name.

"Aani, where are Maa and Baba?" he asked, but she didn't answer. Instead, he noticed tears welling up in her eyes.

His confusion deepened, and he turned to Ikhtab, who had been his family's bodyguard for the past ten years.

"Ikhtab Dada, where's Baba?" He also bowed his head, gazing at the ground with his hands folded in front of him.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He looked at every worker in the mansion, expecting an answer, but they all remained silent.

"What's happened to all of you? Why aren't any of you answering me, Dada? Never mind, I know you're all playing a trick on me. I'll complain to Maa, and I'll find Maa and Baba myself. They must be upstairs." As he approached the stairs, he saw officers coming out of his parents' room, and his mind went blank upon seeing them.

"Young Master, don't go upstairs," Ikhtab advised, but he was adamant about not listening.

Everyone tried to stop him, holding onto his waist, but he struggled to break free from their grasp.

In that harrowing moment, after a lot of struggle he climbed the stairs with a heavy heart. As he reached the top, the scene that unfolded before his eyes struck him to his very core. It was as if his entire world had crumbled in an instant.

His legs grew weak, and for the first time, he found himself yearning for blindness to shield himself from the agonizing reality that lay before him.The weight of his emotions was indescribable. Grief alone couldn't encapsulate the profound anguish that coursed through his being.

The pain he felt was a deep, piercing ache that transcended words, leaving him in a state of profound and heart-wrenching despair.The ground slipped from under his feet, and with a jerk, he fell.

Tears welled up in his black eyes, streaming down his face to his neck.

He crawled inside when the officers stopped him, but he cried out.

"No, I want to go to my Maa, Baba. I'll tell them, and they will scold you."

"Maa, he's not letting me see you."

"Baba, look, they are stopping your champ from hugging you, Baba."

"Maa!" "Baba!" It was as if all his cries were in vain. That's when Shalini came from the back and tried to pull him away.

"Young Master, let's go. They are no longer with us," she said, tears in her eyes, and the other workers in the mansion cried along with her.

Adhiraj and Vandana were the epitome of kindness. They were the kindest, humblest people, and no one expected this tragic end.

"No, I won't leave my Maa and Baba, Aani. Let me go!"

He ran towards his Baba and hugged his feet. His Baba, his Ironman, his idol
Mr. Adhiraj Oberoi – he never imagined he would see his Baba like this, hanging from the fan. He couldn't believe his Baba was gone;he didn't want to.

Then, he ran towards his Maa, who was lying unconscious on the cold floor. He hugged her sideways and said, "Maa, are you cold?"

Turning towards Shalini, he called her, "Aani, bring a blanket. Can't you see how cold it is? We're all wearing layers of clothes, and my Maa is lying on the cold floor. Doesn't anyone have an ounce of humanity left?"

He gently tapped Vandana's cheeks. "Maa, open your eyes. Don't be this cruel to your Guddu Maa."

"Maa, didn't you say you wanted to see me get married and play with my kids? How can you leave so soon?"