Without thinking, she replied in a harsh tone, "I don't want to go anywhere with you," not realizing the impact it would have on him.

"Mandir chale? Vaha to bhot log hote hain. I won't be able to hurt you," (Shall we go to the temple? There are a lot of people there. I won't be able to harm you.) he said.

She realized she spoke without thinking, and it deeply hurt him. Yet he asked her to go to the temple, without showing any sadness. A forced smile was on his face, which she clearly noticed.

After a minute of silence, he left her hand and got up, thinking she wouldn't agree. He stopped in his tracks when he heard her say, "I'll go and get ready."

He smiled so purely, which didn't fail to melt her heart, and nodded at her.

Scrolling through his emails and checking the important ones, he passed the time while waiting for his wife, who had been getting ready for the past 20 minutes but still wasn't ready.

She came outside, but he didn't notice her presence as he was so engrossed in his work. His eyes fell on her figure when she called him.

"Chalein?" (Shall we go?)

Words couldn't come from his mouth, as if his larynx had stopped. He couldn't speak for a whole 1 minute and 32 seconds.

She was wearing a red saree. The moment he had seen her in a red bridal lehenga on their wedding day, red had been his favorite color; no other color could be as beautiful as red.

She looked so radiant and beautiful, just like a rare gem he wanted to cherish for the rest of his life. He prayed to God countless times for giving him this treasure.

She shook him continuously to get his attention. "What happened?" She asked, and that's when he shook his head in denial.

She began moving outside the room, and that's when he came into total focus and held her hand from behind, saying, "Ahan, kala tikka to lagane do,nazar lag jayegi meri jaan ko." (Ah, let's apply the black mark , it will protect my love from the evil eye)

She instantly blushed upon hearing his statement, her cheeks taking on a pinkish hue as she felt flattered. She lowered her gaze, not wanting to show him her rosy cheeks.

But could she hide it from him? A big no. He did this just to see her expressions, so how could he fail to see that?

As soon as he saw her red face, he remarked, "haye blush kar rahi madam karein karein. It's a lovely expression that makes you even more appealing and beautiful." (Oh so madam is blushing now)

He applied kala tikka behind her ear and then placed a kiss on her forehead, making sure not to make her uncomfortable.

They drove to Shiv Parvati Mandir. Throughout the whole ride, he kept taking glances at her, and she wasn't unaware of it because every time they made eye contact. Thankfully, Vivaan didn't get lost in her eyes; otherwise...

As soon as they reached the temple, worshipping in front of God, they moved to Pandit Ji to seek his blessings.

"Hamesha khush raho, Bhagwan sada sukh sampati de," (Always be happy, may God bestow happiness and prosperity forever.) he blessed them wholeheartedly, which made both of them smile.

"You wait here. I've parked the car in the back. I'll drive it in front of the temple so you don't need to walk there, hmm," Vivaan said to her, patting her shoulder, to which she nodded.

"Beta, this boy is a pure gem. You don't know how strong your relationship is. No matter what you do or wherever you go, you'll always find him beside you because it's not you who has made this pact of marriage; it's God's choice, and His choice is always everlasting. He truly loves you. Even a blind person can see this," Pandit Ji exclaimed, to which Amisha didn't know what to feel or say.