"Don't hurt her, Vivaan. I'm trusting you one last time."

"Kabhi nahi." (Never)

And that's how he was given one last chance by Vani. She feared if Amisha would get to know all of this; she would feel betrayed. But Vani decided to take the risk. She knew that no matter what happens, if Vivaan was the one to hurt her, then he's the only one who'll be able to cure her.

She had also given one diary to him, though she didn't want to, but Vivaan begged her. In that diary, the wishlist Amisha made at the age of 17 was written. Everything was written, and Vivaan asked her for that because he wanted to fulfill her every wish.

If you're thinking about how Vivaan got to know about this wishlist, Amisha once told him about the diary but never gave it to him. So he asked Vani for it. It was very hard for him to get it because Vani was adamant about not giving it to him, but his love overcame all obstacles.

Flashback ended-

Next day-

"Mom, listen-"

"What? Stop troubling me, Vivaan," he was cut off by his mother's loud scolding. He gulped, hearing his mother's scolding voice.

(Maa hai vo, maa. Unse sabko darana padta hai, jaise yeh chapter likhte waqt bhi. My mother was saying, Padh le, nalayak. Kaise besharmo ki tarah phone chala rahi hai. Par mein to besharam hu na I didn't listened to her and uske bad--😭)

Lowering his face, he went to sit on the sofa with his hand over his forehead. He didn't know how to persuade Amisha, and now Nani could come at any time. Finally, all his hopes were shattered when Nani arrived.

{ Nani- Shanti Oberoi }

"Agyi Shanti ji Ashanti karne" (Shanti ji has arrived to create unrest) he thought and faked a smile on his face before going to greet his Nani.

Bending down to touch her feet, he sought her blessings. Shanti asked, "Arey Bahu, kaha hai? Me bhi to dekhu mere Vivaan ki pasand kesi hai." (Where is daughter-in-law? Even I also want see what my Vivaan's choice is like)

Shalini tried to say, "Actually, she-" but couldn't complete the sentence as Shanti silenced her with a gesture.

"Yeh kaisi Bahu hai? Jo ghar me nahi rehti aur bahar ati-jati rehti hai. Hamare aane ki khabar to zaroor hogi fir bhi yaha nahi hai" (What kind of daughter-in-law is she? She doesn't stay at home and keeps coming and going. She must have known about my arrival, yet she isn't here)--she said.

Before Vivaan could say anything to defend amisha....Uparwale ka Karishma, jadu happened, agyi vo agyi jiska ham tha intezar vo ghadi agyi agyi-

"I am sorry, Nani. I was late because I went outside to bring your favorite moong dal halwa (sweet) from Bansal's shop. I know how much you love it." Amisha came inside and took Shanti's blessings, leaving everyone shocked. Shalini came towards her and hugged her.

"Sundar! Bahut sundar biwi hai tumhari, Vivaan," (Beautiful! Your wife is very beautiful Vivaan) Shanti said.

Vivaan smirked proudly, and their eyes met briefly. He flashed a smile at her when she looked away.

"Aap aaye fresh hokar Nani. Jab tak mein khana tayyar karti hoon" (Nani you go and get freshen while I prepare the food) Amisha said, and Shalini took her inside her room.

Only she and Vivaan were present in the hall. She was flooded with memories of her wedding day, how he married her, and how he made her fall for him. She remembered everything, but she shrugged it off and turned around upon hearing Vivaan's voice.