They continue on, taking down small groups of Covenant infantry.

They approach the second speed tunnel.

"That's quite a welcome party." Cortana says.

A pack of Ghosts skitter into view and open fires. They are soon joined by a pair of Wraith tanks which come in from the nearby highway tunnel, as well as another pair of Banshees.

Ash sends a Ghost flying off a bridge by barely missing it. "Heh..." He blows up another Ghost.

Caleb open fires at the Banshees and he causes one Banshee to crash into the second Banshee, blowing both up.

A Wraith mortar lands next to Ash's tank, nearly throwing off the Marine sitting on the tread armor. Ash aims his turret at one of the Wraith tanks and opens fire, blowing up its turret. 

An Elite jumps out of the damage Wraith tank, only to be blown up by Ash.

Caylnn drives past Ash using the boost and blows up the second Wraith tank.

The team enters the Kilindini Underpass meeting little resistance until a barrier prevents them from taking their vehicle any further.

A Warthog pulls up and its occupants join the fight, while a trio of Kig-yar stationed on the barrier fires down at the team. But the squad swiftly kill them.

"For a perimeter!" The Female Marine from Ash's tank yells.

The Chief drops his rocket launcher on the ground. Another female Marine walks up to the Chief and offers him a Shotgun.

"It's tight quarters on the other side, sir. Use this."

Chief nods and takes the shotgun.

Calynn hops out of the Wraith tank, as Caleb goes to get out, but accidentally trips and falls onto the pavement face first. "Ow." He mutters.

Ash reloads his Battlerifle. "Let's move!"

The group enters a dark section of the highway tunnel filled with wreckage and Covenant troops. A pair of Elite Minors and a large group of Grunts attack, while a pair of Kig-Yar Snipers fire on the team from a distance with their Beam Rifles.

Ash deals with the snipers from behind cover and they move up.

Caylnn runs around an Elite and fires onto it, clearly being faster than the large troop. Caleb just drops kicks on in the face and throws a grenade at it.

The two Spartans assist where they can and deal with the Grunts. They move on and encounter more Grunts and Elites, including a pair of Stealth Elites, as well as another trip of Jackals and a Elite Zealot.

After several long minutes of fighting they eliminate all the threats and move on.

Caleb lets out a breath and stretches. "Man, fighting so many Elites is hard."

Calynn walks by, putting two plasma rifles on her hips. "Gotta earn our pay somehow."

The squad continues on and they enter a series of sewage tunnels that open out into the Kilindini park Cultural Center.

This Town Ain't Big Enough For the Four Of Us

A Jackal snipe stands near the Exit, with its backs turned to the group. Ash sneaks forward and wraps his an arm around the Jackal, and snaps it's neck.

"Wish I could do something like that." Caylnn whispers.

They move on and walk into a wide area, where they engage more Jackal snipers, along with several Elites and two plasma turrets. The Scarab can be seen in the distance, although it leaves quickly.