The Library

The Library

The view flies through the main central chamber of the Installation, through a rotating doorway, to find 343 Guilty Spark and the Master Chief, Noble Six, Rose and Ruby teleporting in.

"We must collect the Index before we can activate the installation." Guilty Spark informs.

Rose falls to his knees and coughs. "God, please, never let us go through that again." He takes off his helmet, letting his messy golden hair with red tips free.

Ruby stumbles a little. "I don't feel so good."

"Hurry hurry." Guilty Spark encourages.

Rose takes a deep breath and lets it out, before putting his helmet back on.

"Xi, how big is this place?" Ash asks.

"I'm not entirely sure, from what I can gather, it's massive." Xi informs.

"Great." Ash mutters.

The group moves on and are ambushed by Flood Infectors which they swiftly deal with. They continue moving on being attack by lots of flood infectors and combat forms.

The group nears the Index Chamber. 

"We are near the Index Chamber. Follow me." Guilty Spark informs.

Spark flies over a wall separating a central chamber and the hallway the group is currently in. The group reaches, and goes through one of the rotating doors.

They emerge into a large central chamber. Flood emerge behind the walls and approached them.

Guilty Spark speaks as they fight. "The energy field above us contains the Index. We must get up there."

Rose destroys a Flood Combat form and reloads his shotgun. "I'm gonna run out of ammo before we even really get into this."

"Just pick up whatever you can off the ground." Ruby spin kicks a Combat Form away and tosses a plasma grenade onto it, blowing it and several Infectors along with it.

"I don't like this Chief." Ash mutters to him as they stand back to back, killing groups of Flood.

"Neither do I, but we don't have much choice." Chief responds.

The group moves on and they come across a huge locked door.

"The security doors have sealed automatically. I will go access the override to open them." Spark flies through one of the tunnels.

"They just don't stop coming!" Rose complains.as more flood forms assault them.

After several minutes Spark returns.

"Please, follow closely." Spark asks. "This portal is the first of ten."

"That's so lame." Ruby whines.

The group and Spark move into the next hallway as they continue to fight the flood.

"Puzzling." Spark starts. "You all brought such ineffective weapons to combat the Flood, despite the containment protocols."

"Well, I didn't expect to be fighting some... zombie... alien parasite thing!" Rose shouts.

The group, under Spark's lead, fight through the facility.

"They don't stop coming, do they?" Xi questions.

"The Flood must not escape the installation." Spark says. "They consume all."