sixteen ⛥

yeonjun 💥

I walk into the hall, seeing a very few kids roaming around, probably cause it was lunch hour. I was thinking about tonight. kai and yuna are way too fucked in the head cause of Lia's disappearance and I hate to admit it but i'm scared that whatever happened to Lia will happen to them if they play by this DR's rules, or maybe something worse.

too immersed in my thoughts, I turned a corner, into the empty hallway, locking eyes with the last person I wanted to see right now. turning back, I attempted to walk away, only to stop in my tracks once the familiar person spoke. "choi." he says with a smirk, twirling his cigarette around between his index and middle finger. "what, you're gonna leave without even saying hello?" his grin widens as my eye twitches, my eyes gleaming with rage. "get away from me, minho."

"i'm not buying." I said through gritted teeth. my head, pounding with anger as I glared at the boy in front of me, him stepping closer as amusement painted his face. "aww, and why is that?" I scoffed at his words, "you still want more, don't you?" he taunted, the corners of his lips tugging upwards, as a sense of glee fills his face. "no I fucking don't. i've decided to quit, for good." I groaned in annoyance, "I'm sure you have." he laughs, stepping even closer, "now seriously, how much do you want?" I roll my eyes, pushing past him. "I don't want any."

"you don't wanna do this, choi. nobody walks away from me and gets away with it," he harshly grips my arm, causing a feeling of affliction to gush over my arm. I rip my arm from my grip, rubbing the area he held so tightly with the palm of my hand as I look at him, "I fucking told you, Minho. I do not want to buy anymore drugs from you. want me to spell it out for you?" my eyes darkened with every word I spoke. "see you in hell," I mutter as I smirk, walking away, hearing the protests from minho's mouth fade by the second. "you'll regret this yeonjun!"

an hour or so passed as I was currently sitting beside yuna, in the last class of the day. "what happened? I didn't see you at lunch," she asks as she glances over at me, my eyes glued to the drawings on the table. "nothing. just didn't feel like eating," I replied, looking over at her. "you know you can talk to me, yeonjun." she says in a calming voice, igniting something in me. "I said it was nothing, now can you drop it?" I said, my gaze sharply fixed on her as her eyes widen for a split-second before returning to their normal state. "yea, sorry."

as the teacher was taking the register, the door swung open as beomgyu just strolled into class, late as usual. he took his usual seat on the other side of yuna. yuna looks him up and down, as I saw her leaning in closer, "you okay?" she asked him as my eyes moved to beomgyu. he looked exhausted. "yeah I'm fine." beomgyu said as he turned his attention towards the teacher. my eyes didn't leave beomgyu's figure, something's going on with him. but what?

"where have you been? you show up for one class and disappear right after," yuna breaks the long kept silence by blurting this out, startling me. "I just slept for longer than usual," beomgyu says nonchalantly as I roll my eyes at his obvious lie. "yuna please come to front please," the teacher calls yuna, who does as asked. beomgyu diverts his gaze towards the teacher again, only this time, his phone went off. motherfucker forgot to keep it on silent. his eyes widen once he stares at his phone screen, causing for me to look at him. he looks around the room and back at the phone. "what's wrong? who is it?" I ask as his eyes meet mine. he looks around again before showing me his phone.

Lia 

please help me

my eyes widen as I read the text. its sent from Lia's phone. that's her number. beomgyu retracts his hand, "what the fuck?" I mutter as he nods, "exactly. what the actual fuck." he says, still staring down at his screen."that can't be her.....right?" he says as again, I look over at him, unease clouding my face. "of course not...." I reply as yuna walks back to her seat. "what happened to you two? you look like you've seen a ghost." she says as she looks between beomgyu and i. "I think I just did." I gulp as beads of sweat form on my forehead. please help me.

what could she possibly be asking help for? how did she get her hands on her phone? is she in serious danger? why did she text beomgyu of all people? what if she's in pain?

my head started to throb due to all the unanswered questions, as I felt myself drifting into a deep slumber, right as the bell rang. indicating that the day is over, and I can finally leave this shitty place to deal with my inhuman thoughts alone. As I stood up to leave, yuna called out to me. I turned back, glancing at her and beomgyu. "don't forget." she says as I lazily nod, "I won't." I replied as I walked out the door, locking eyes with kai who pushed past me, walking towards beomgyu. I headed straight for the entrance, spotting my motorcycle from a mile away as I hop on it and drive away, mentally preparing myself for the following events planned for today.

we'll be okay, right?