six ⛥

kai 

I walked into school, surrounded by whispers and pity looks wherever I go. The whole school know about lia and its like that's the only thing anyone can talk about. I'm sick of this. 14 different people have come up to me and said 'I'm sorry for what happened, I hope they find her!' oh yeah? well go worry about your own fucking life.

I need a distraction. I pulled my phone out of my pocked and texted the one person who always helps me distract myself. I wait by her locker after receiving a text back. my lips curve into a smirk as I see her walking towards me, twirling her long red hair with her fingers.

we don't say anything to each other as I don't hesitate to grab her hands and drag her into nearest empty classroom. I closed the door behind me, as she goes and sits on one of the desks. "what's wrong this time?" she asks, stretching her legs against another desk. "nothing, I just needed a distraction." I say simply as she rolls her eyes. "fine, but this is the last time." she says as I smirk. "thanks, yeji." I say as I attach my lips to hers and her hands draped around my neck.

yeji and I don't have feelings for each other, simply, we only use each other for distractions. She kissed me back with the same amount of force, as I moved her legs and stood between them.

"oh you've got to be kidding me."

a voice echoed through the room as I part away from yeji, only to see yuna shaking her head. I look back at yeji with a frown on my face. I scoffed, rather loudly, "great. just great." I muttered as I pushed past yuna and left the room.

 what a way to ruin things, shin.

yuna ✧

kai walks out as I glare at yeji, "seriously? huening kai?" I say with my arms crossed as a small grin danced on my lips. "its not what you think." she calmly said as my eyebrow twitched slightly, "okay so I didn't just see you guys making out?" I say as I leaned against the wall.

"no you did...but its not like that." she slid off the desk, "we only do this when we need distractions..." she muttered, as i covered my face with my hands. "oh my god- I don't even wanna know how long this has been going on for." I reply with a disgusted look on my face, "I told him this was the last time." she says as my head snapped to her direction, "good! its sickening!" I say as a shiver went down my spine at the thought.

"do you guys uh....you know?" I say as I made a gesture with my hands as her face contorted to a disgusted one. "oh god no yuna! ugh." she paused before continuing, "we don't like each other that way," she says as I bit the inside of my cheek before nodding. "please don't tell anyone..." she sighed as I shook my head, "wasn't going to."

I wrap my arm around her shoulder, "come on lets go get a drink." I said as we walked towards the vending machines in the corner of the cafeteria.

I walk down the street as I see my house in the distance. On the way, I see kai and lia's mother putting up 'missing' fliers with lia's face on them up on the lamp posts and tree trunks. my heart sank to my stomach, oh how she must be suffering...

she waved at me with a sad smile as I waved back. I felt so bad. they didn't deserve this. It must be horrible for them....not knowing where their daughter is. I know kai's hurting too, I see it in his eyes and now matter how well he hides it, I know it's killing him inside.

because that's exactly how I feel.

I unlocked my front door and walked inside the house, I put my keys on the coffee table, and then walk into the kitchen. I heard the fridge door close as I turned around, "oh..you're home." my sister says as I cross my arms. "what are you doing here?" I ask as she furrows her eyebrows. "I live here?" she says half confused. I put my school bag down on the floor, "how'd you get home from school so quick?" I ask, "my friend's mom gave me a ride." she said as I nod slowly.

she walks out of the kitchen and towards the door with a drink in her hands, "where do you think you're going?" I ask with a calm tone, "to a friend's house." she replied as she walked out, shutting the door behind her. I don't know what's going out with her lately. its like she doesn't live here. She's never around and even if she is, its like only for 5 minutes, and even that seems like too much for her.

I shook the thought off, walking up the stairs and into my room. I see the dead roses and the note at the bottom corner of my desk, right where I left them. Who even is this DR and why are they sending me dead roses?

I stopped thinking about it for sometime as I sat down at my desk and grabbed a few books, while I silently started to do my schoolwork.

I'll find you, DR.

and when I do, you're gonna wish you never messed with me.