fifteen ⛥

yuna ✧

a few classes later, I finally had a class with yeonjun and ryujin. I listen to the teacher blabber some more about some important assignment until we finally reached the last ten minutes of the class, when we got permission to talk amongst ourselves. "yeonjun, call ryujin..." I keep my voice down low as the boy does what he's asked. yeonjun points at me as ryujin's eyebrows furrow, "what?"

"I need to talk to the both of you." I say. the person said they wanted all of us at the factory so I'm guessing everyone who was in detention. I opened my phone, sending a text to someone. As I was about to speak again, the teacher started to speak again, which went on for the rest of the period

eventually the bell rang, as the 3 of us waited for the teacher to leave, before I shut the door. "what do you want?" ryujin spat, annoyed as I rolled my eyes. "nice to see you too." I muttered, locking eyes with yeonjun, "can we just get this over with?" he says as I nod. As if on cue, the door swings open as kai and yeji walk in, "beomgyu's not meeting us here." kai says as I nod. "okay that's fi-"

"why not?" ryujin cuts me off, "where is he?" she asks looking at both kai and yeji. "its none of your business." kai said, sitting down on a chair and putting his legs on top of the desk. ryujin scoffed as we all looked at her, "whatever." she muttered. 

"anyways..." I tried to divert the topic when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around, to see a chair fallen on the floor and yeonjun right beside it, I help him up as he picks up the chair and drapes his jacket over it, looking over at me with an awkward smile, one I returned. completely unaware of the fact that both yeji and kai were glancing over at us.

I take the note out of my jeans pocket, putting it down on the table as everyone surrounded it. "what are we doing with this?" I asked, sighing as yeonjun looks at it from over my shoulder. "what is that?" he asked, looking at it rather intently.

 "a note, dumbass." kai responds from the other side of me, as I roll my eyes. must they bicker right now? "what does it say, dickhead?" yeonjun snaps back."someone wants us all to go to the abandoned factory-" I answer for kai as someone cuts me off, "its DR." yeji says.

 a scoff is heard from behind, "The person who sent us all that text in detention?" ryujin asks, walking forward with her arms crossed over her chest. yeji nods, "it sounds like a trap." yeonjun says, as we looked at him. "exactly." yeji said.

"well yuna and I are going there after school." kai said, "if you wanna come along, you might as well." I said, turning around to face all of them. "have you both gone insane?" ryujin asks as yeonjun sighed, "this whole week has gotten to their heads." he spoke, causing for kai to roll his eyes.

I looked up at ryujin, "beomgyu's coming with us." I say as she twirls her hair around her finger, "oh well then, I guess I could come with you guys..." she mutters as yeji shakes her heard with a smile on her face. 

"if we die, I'm personally suing you both." yeonjun says as yeji agreed saying, "me too!" I chuckle, "so you'll join us?" I asked, looking at them with hopeful eyes. Everyone said yes in unison, their defeated voices putting a smile on my face. "great!" I clap my eyes as yeonjun looks down at his phone. "so, what's gonna happen after school?" he asks.

"I'll drive my car, beomgyu will drive his." kai answered and yeonjun nodded, "we'll meet right in front of the school doors," kai said, "great, can we go now?" ryujin asked, impatience clearly evident on the face.

 "got somewhere to be?" I asked, crossing my arms. "yes, anywhere but here." she said as she grabs her things and walks towards the door, pulling it. "ryujin." I call her name as she looks at me. "it's push."

she rolls her eyes, pushing it. "ryujin." I call again as she glares at me with her hazel brown eyes. "you can't tell anyone about this." I said, "wasn't planning to." she replied, walking out the door. "I should probably go too." yeonjun says walking towards the door. "I'll walk with you." yeji replies as she grabbed her things and walk out the door.

I sit down on one of the desks, holding my head in my hands as I run my fingers through my hair. "do you think Lia will be there?" kai asks from behind me, "I sure hope so." I reply, I look over at him, "this whole week's been one bizarre event after another, there's no telling what we can find over there." I say, looking directly at him. I looked over to the door, as my lips pursed into a straight line. "I just want a distraction." I sighed.

his eyes immediately snapped to me, "I'm the master of distractions." he said walking over to me. I glance up at him, my heart beating erratically fast. he stands in between my legs. he locks eyes with me, before glancing at my lips. "are you sure about this?" he asks as I hesitantly nodded, with a smile dancing on my lips. he cupped my face as he leaned in.

ust then, the door swung open as yeonjun's figure was in my eyeline. my eyes widened upon seeing him frozen in spot. 

"yeonjun..."I muttered, he shook his head with his eyes closed, "I didn't see this happen, I just came to get my jacket." he said as he walked towards the chair his jacket was draped on, "its kind of sad." he said as he picked it up, "please don't tell anyone." I said as I pushed kai away from me. "I won't, just keep it in your pants." yeonjun said as he left the room.

I get off the desk, looking at kai with embarrassment clouding my face, "I'm sorry, I gotta go." I say as I grab the note and shove it into my bag, making my way towards the door. "see you tonight." I say as I rush out of the room.

what would've happened if yeonjun didn't walk in?