three ⛥

lia ✶

everyone's been worried about me the whole day, but I really am not trying to worry them in any way. Its just really hard to focus, especially with everything I have going on lately.

these days, a unknown person who goes by the abbreviation 'DR' has been constantly texting me these weird messages, and for some goddamn reason, I'm unable to block him.

★ flashback

kai came and sat beside me, and asked if I was okay. I had no other other choice to say that I was, but why was he acting so suddenly? he usually doesn't care.

just then, my phone pinged as I slowly slid it out of my bag. "who is it?" kai's voice echoed through my ears as I looked down at my phone in curiosity. my heartbeat started racing as my face dropped, it was none other than the unknown person themselves

 my heartbeat started racing as my face dropped, it was none other than the unknown person themselves

This is a secret you'll never tell. - DR

"Lia."

I look up to meet my brother's eyes, as I tried my best to hide how afraid I was. "its just yuna." I covered up as he gave me an unsure look. "are you sure?" he asks as I felt a little hurt he didn't trust me.

"Yeah, I am."

★ end of flashback

I was off again in the library, wondering about what secret he/she meant. It makes no sense, why was this person texting me out of everyone? I mean, I know a lot of my friends's secrets, but none of them are that big. This person's making it sound like someone's been murdered by my closest peers and that creepy vibe this gives off makes me shiver in fear.

I am scared. why wouldn't I be? this person knows my name, my friends' names, and could possibly even know where I live. Wouldn't that frighten you at least one bit?

Yuna said we'll FaceTime tonight, I just hope I don't get any creepy texts from this stalker anymore.

yeji ✮

it was already 6 in the evening as I parked my car outside of yuna's house, I ring the doorbell and she opens it with a smile on her face. I walk into her kitchen as she says, "hey, I'll be right back, just gotta check something." she says as she excused herself and went upstairs. I heard her yelling faintly, "yewon are you home?"

she came back down with a frown on her face as I noticed that she was calling her sister. but the call decline which made yuna frown even more. "where is she?" I heard her mutter but I didn't wanna question it. "Hey can I make a sandwich?" I ask as she nods slowly, "sure but just don't make a mess."

she walks into her room and sets her bag down on the floor, near the door. I walk inside behind her, holding my sandwich as I sit down on her bed. "I made one for you too," I said referring to the sandwich as I handed one half to her, which she accepted. "thanks."

Her laptop starts to ring which really confused me, laptops can ring too?

she opened It up and typed in her password, only to see that lia was FaceTiming her. She answered the call. "Hey yuna- wait yeji?" she spoke as I grinned, "hello to you too." I say as yuna just shakes her head. "she wanted to be a part of the conversation." yuna answered. "of course she did." said lia which gave me an uneasy feeling.

yuna awkwardly laughs, "so...any ideas for your dresses?" she asks as I nod. "yup! I was thinking maybe a red or pink dress," I say. "I think black would suit you better." lia says from the other line which made yuna furrow her eyebrows. "really...?" I say. something felt off about her. "mhm"

"I was just hoping to go for a brighter colour," I explain as her face expression slightly twitches, "huh?" she said. "what?" I ask. "nothing."

I raised my eyebrows. lia's never like this, she's the type of person to be friends with everyone. "Lia, is everything okay?" yuna asks as I listen intently. "Yeah everything's fine." she says.

"ok..."

I said as my phone rang, my mom was calling.

damn, I had to go home.

yuna ✧

yeji left as it was a school night and her parents were protective. Once I heard the door shut, I turned my attention back to lia. "are you sure everything is okay?" I ask her. she looks down and goes quiet, "you know you can talk to me." I assure her with a soft smile. The sun set as I looked out of my window to see pitch black. I get to turn the light switch on, "I'll tell you tomorrow." she says. "why not now?" I ask.

"I can't say it over FaceTime, I'll tell you in person." she says as I nod my head. "tomorrow it is then..." I mutter. I hear the her bedroom open from the other line, "Hey uh, yuna...can you do something for me?" she asks. "yeah of course."

"if something ever happens to me, will you keep my phone hidden?"

I was appalled. why would she ask that out of nowhere? "what?" I say with a frown. "I slipped my phone into your bag today." she says as I glance at the bag near my door. I got off my bed and walked towards it, she was right. there it was, her phone.

I held it up to the camera for her to see, "what's this for lia?" I ask, confused about what the fuck is going on. "its my phone." she says as I give her a look. "I know that, but why did you give it to me?" I asked her seriously. "just in case." she says as I furrow my eyebrows, "you're not making sens-" she cut me off. "if anyone asks if you have my phone, you tell them no." she spoke.

I scoffed. "you're freaking me out, lia" I said as calm as I possibly could. "I know, and I'm sorry." she says. "fine, I'll hide your phone for you." I say as she thanked me. The lights in her room went off as I heard a loud crash. "what was that?" I asked in a worried tone, "I don't-" the FaceTime ended.

I just stared at my blank screen. "lia?" I said, expecting a response of any kind. I tapped the space bar repeatedly, but nothing comes up. great, the internet probably went down. I shook my head as I facepalmed. what is happening? what the fuck was that loud ass sound before the call ended? I inhaled sharply and looked around my dimly lit room.

and then glanced down to the lavender coloured iphone in my hands.