eleven ⛥

yuna ✧

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm as it read 6:15 AM. I sighed as I rolled off of my bed, not forgetting to fold the blanket. I could barely sleep at all last night. all I did was just read that freaky text over and over again.

what did it mean?

what games will begin?

I wish I had a clue. but I didn't waste any time, I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. I turned the shower on and just let the hot water hit my body. I was way too physically drained this whole week. the only places I've been going these days was school, the police station and of course, home.

I got out of the shower and grabbed the first things I saw in my closet. I wore a cropped mint-green cardigan with black baggy jeans and my black converse. i put my daisy stud earrings on and picked up my backpack from next to my desk. I exited the room, only the find the house empty, again. I went down to the kitchen and made myself some toast.

where could yewon possibly be at 6:45 in the morning? I walk up to her room, only to find her bed perfectly made, as if no one's been sleeping there for a week at most. and yewon? no where to be found. I slide my phone out of my back pocket as I dial her number. I waited patiently for her pick up. and guess what? straight to voicemail. 

I sigh as I walk down the stairs and out the front door, locking it behind me and placing the spare key under the welcome mat. I wish she would just answer her phone, i need to know if she's safe. with everyone just assuming the worst for lia, I can't possibly imagine how I'd be if I lost yewon too.

I step into my car, gripping the steering wheel extra tight, as I just stared at my front door and drove to school a minute later.I stopped turning the radio on in the car, it'll just be a bunch of nosy news reporters talking about lia going missing and how the police aren't doing anything effective to find her. why the fuck do they even care?

I step out of my car, locking it and twirling the keys with my fingers. I walk down the halls of my school, stopping near the water dispenser, a couple lockers away from the principal's office. I notice a very familiar face walking out of the office as my jaw looked like it could hit the floor anytime. it was lee chayeon. in the flesh.

she noticed me staring at her as she smirks before approaching me. "well well well. little shin. happy to see me?" she says cheekily, my lips twitch slightly as I practically frozen in place. it really was her. but, if chaeyeon Is here, where's her sister chaeryeong? "I missed this place." chaeyeon says as she looks around, I scoff at her words, liar. "I don't believe that."

"and I see you haven't changed a bit." she chuckles, rather dryly as I raise my eyebrow at her. "neither have you, chaeyeon." I reply back with my arms crossed. chaeyeon looks behind me and grins, "see you around loser." she says and walks away. I furrow my eyebrows and spun my heel to walk after  her but two seconds later, yeji's standing in front of me with wide eyes. "don't tell that was lee chaeyeon." she says. "sadly, it was." I reply. "what is she doing back?" she asks, her eyes not leaving chaeyeon, who was speaking to some blonde haired girl. I shrugged my shoulders as I simply watched the short haired girl chatting away as yeji glared at her.

yeji and I have hated chaeyeon our whole lives. she used to bully yeji and I for six and a half years until we finally stood up to her. we were so happy when she moved away to china, but now that she's back......that means her sister probably is too. "was chaeryeong with her?" yeji asks as I shake my head. "nope, I only saw chaeyeon and chaeyeon only." I respond.

chaeryeong was the last piece of the puzzle. she was the last member of our group, the one consisting of me, her, lia, yeji and ryujin. but the thing is, no one really knew about her. I always thought of her to be the mysterious one in our group. but to be honest, I kinda found to be a little psychotic. just like her sister. everytime chaeyeon would hurt us, chaeryeong would just stand there and let her do it, and I swear, sometimes she'd just carry a faint smile on her face while she enjoyed our pain.

she was dating this guy, kang taehyun, he was best friends with beomgyu and huening kai, and sometimes even yeonjun. him and choi soobin. the last members of a group that never lasted. soobin and lia used to date, and they did for six years, but they broke up cause soobin moved away to california and from what I know, they still keep in touch.

and taehyun.....well I'm not really sure what happened to him. but chaeryeong had the biggest crush on him that she spent all of 8th grade trying to make him hers, even going as far as kidnapping him and handcuffing him to the bench in the girl's locker room. but, I guess it worked out in the end anyways, he loved her back.

but to tell you, I hated her. she would spread shit information about our group and always lie to our faces.  it got rather annoying. so when she and her prick of a sister moved away, I felt nothing but relief and excitement. but for now, it think its only chaeyeon who's back. and i'm relieved she's all we have to worry about.

the sound of the bell rings in my ears as I look up at yeji with a sad smile. "I guess I'll see you later..." I say as she nods and gives me a hug. "don't think about chaeyeon's return. you've got too much on your mind, don't even give that bitch space to enter it." yeji says as I laugh. "you know what? your right. I don't care if she's back, as long as she minds her own fucking business, I don't care." I say nonchalantly as yeji smiles widely. "that's the spirit!" she hugs me again, "okay I really gotta go yuna, bye." she says as I look behind me to see yeonjun walking into her classroom. I smirk at her, "bye." I smile as I head to my class.

I sit down in my classroom as the teacher walks in, kai right behind her. we make eye contact as he sits down next to beomgyu. just then, chaeyeon enters the room, as I notice her winking at kai. I poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue as I watched her take a seat right in front of my best friend's brother. twirling her hair in her fingers, as she laughed and talked to kai, all while smirking at me, and me just watching her do so.

I don't know what your problem is,  chaeyeon, but just stay the fuck away from me and stay the fuck away from my friends.