nine ⛥

yeonjun ✰

impulsive thoughts definitely won.

I decided to drink a bottle of vodka during lunch today and honestly, I didn't think much of it until one bottle turned into three. I felt lightheaded. the room was spinning, my throat hurt and don't even get me started on the pain my stomach's going through right now.

I stumbled into the cafeteria, not giving a fuck about all the eyes that were probably on me. I notice a guy about an inch shorter than me make his way towards, only for me to realise it was beomgyu. 

"what the hell? yeonjun, did you drink?" his voice rang in my ears as I glared at him. "I don't need to answer to you." I spoke through gritted teeth. "yeonjun please I'm trying to be a good-" I chuckled darkly before I looked up to meet his eyes. "you haven't spoken to me in 7 months. don't start now." I say as I push past him, feeling his eyes practically burning holes in the back of my head.

I kept walking until I reached the table I was searching for. I slammed my fists down on his table as I looked up at him. "you." I shakily point my finger in his face. "this is all your fault." I mutter as sweat trickled down my neck. he stood up and slowly pushed my hand out of the way, "yeonjun, you're just drunk-" I cut him off by saying, "she's gone because of you!" tears made their ways to my eyes. I watched as beomgyu quickly rushed to his side, as I was glaring right into his eyes.

"if you had just let her be happy, she never would've left." I say as a single tear rolled down my left cheek. "fuck you kai." I mutter as he glared at me. 

"yeonjun I'm warning you." he threatened. the sound of a chair falling on the floor echoed in my ears as yeji runs towards us, yuna trailing behind her.

once she caught side of me, she immediately rushed to me and placed her hand on my arm, "yeonjun please...lets just go outside and get some air-" I rolled my eyes, "no yeji he needs to hear this." I say in a calm tone, which clearly surprised the boy standing in front of me. "no he doesn't!" yeji yelled.

by now the whole cafeteria stopped eating, only to stare at the commotion I created. I pushed yeji off of me, "what's gotten into you choi?" I heard yuna say as she stood behind yeji. I met the eyes of my 'once upon a time' best friend, about to open my mouth to respond as a voice cuts me off. "you know what, no, maybe it's your fault that she's gone!"

I turn my head to see no one other than shin ryujin herself, tugging on the hem of beomgyu's shirt as she was glaring daggers at me. "you and lia-" she was stopped abruptly as beomgyu gently slapped his hand over her mouth before shaking his head and muttering, "not here." ryujin only scowled at him in response.

"he would never let lia be happy!" I point at huening kai again, "she was never happy because of you and now she's gone." I spat as he looked at the ground and then back up at me. he walked around the table and stood in front of me, his face inches away from mine. he grinned lightly before chuckling.

and the next thing I know, I was on the floor with a bloody nose as kai massaged his wrist, which two seconds ago, punched me in the face. yeji kneeled down as she grabbed a bunch of tissue papers from the table. 

"put your head back." she said softly as I just listened to the girl. "you're an idiot you know that?" she says as I chuckled.

I stood up again, ready to throw a punch at him as I lunged forward, only to be stopped by yuna who was now standing in between us. "don't make this fight go any further." she said as huening kai rolled his eyes, "he deserves it." kai replies as yuna groans, "he doesn't know what he's doing right now." she says as I start to clap. yeji glanced at me, giving me a look as if I'm some mad man.

"no, let him punch me, show everyone who you truly are." I say with a cheeky grin plastered on my face. huening kai's eyebrow twitched as he looked at yuna before lunging at me again. I just stood there with the same smile on my face as he came closer to me. 

I grabbed his arm and twisted it just before it made contact with my skin. kai groaned in pain as he sat on the floor, rolling his shoulder. "that's it!" he yelled as he punched me in the face.

beomgyu eventually tried to break off the fight, but I accidentally punched him in the face. now it was both of them against me, and I really didn't care which condition I'd be in when I exit this very room. I'm drunk, I'm hurt and more importantly, I'm upset. I'm angry. and this motherfucker can't get to live another day after all he put his sister through.

it's not fair.

"this is all your fault!" I could hear ryujin yelling as I dodged all of beomgyu's attacks. I managed to kick huening kai in the shin. "you think this is my fault?" yuna said, "well if the shoe fits!" ryujin yelled again. "you're the one that opened your mouth!" yuna spoke back as I nodded In agreement, she was right. "You got in between them-" yuna cut the girl off, "they were going to kill each other-"

"NO THEY'RE ACTUALLY GONNA KILL EACH OTHER!"

yeji's voice rang in my mind, as I slowly stumbled backwards. yeji managed to rip beomgyu away from me as yuna held kai back. I saw the worrisome look yeji carried on her face as I collapsed to the ground.

everything was a blur.

and then, everything was dark.