five ⛥

yuna ✧

the next morning, I saw the news on my TV, officially proclaiming that lia, is missing.

I immediately got changed and went straight to lia and kai's house, hoping that there'd be at least something that could tell me where she is. And, I have to tell kai about the dead roses too. I pulled up in front of her house, noticing that the door was unlocked as I walked in.

I creep my way, up to her room as quietly as I can. I slowly open her bedroom door and step inside, but, everything looks fine. Its as if she never left.

"what the hell are you doing here?"

I quickly spun around to meet eyes with the infamous brother himself, kai. "Oh hi kai," I quietly say, "why are you lurking around in my house yuna?" he asked, with his arms crossed over his chest. "I was looking for you!" I said, almost immediately which caused him to raise his eyebrow. "and why is that?"

"someone sent me dead roses. "

"and you're telling me this because.....?"

I sighed in frustration, "there was a note," I said as he ran his hand through his hair. "it said, 'she knew too much.' kai." I say as his darkened eyes immediately met mine, but his face was blank. "Honestly, yuna, I don't care." he took a deep breath and walked towards the staircase.

I rushed after him as he walked downstairs, I stepped in front of him before he walked into the kitchen. "Stop walking away." I say coldly as he just stares at me. but the next thing he did, shocked me.

he grabbed both my arms and spun me around, pinning me to the wall beside the door. "STOP FOLLOWING ME!" he screamed, but I didn't even flinch. "I know you're angry at the world for lia's disappearance, but this is really important." I tried to reason with him as he only shook his head, "its not important, someone was probably just being nice." he let go of me. "which is surprising since it's you who they sent them to." he said.

he then walked over to his fridge and pulled out a bottle of coke. I straightened my t-shirt, "I think someone's trying to tell us something-" I say as he cut me off. rude. "you're reading too much into this." he said as he pushed past me and walked into the living room. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked behind him, "this could help you find lia but instead you just-" he cut me off. again. "SHUT UP."

"YOU JUST DON'T WANNA BELIEVE THAT SHE'S GONE!" I yelled with tears brimming at the edge of my eyes. but no, I wasn't gonna cry in front of him. I held back my tears as he yelled at me again, "I don't wanna talk about this!" he held his hands up in front of me as he said that which only made me scoff, "why not?" I said.

"BECAUSE ITS MY FAULT, YUNA!"

I froze as he slumped back onto the couch. I wasn't expecting him to say that. I looked down at the ground as I slowly sat beside him. "I couldn't protect her when she needed me the most...." he muttered, I sigh, "its not your fault." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder and offer him a small smile. "we'll get her back," I said as he stood up with an uneasy look on his face. "sorry, whatever...come on." he paused, "we should leave." he said which made me raise my eyebrows.

"wait, you wanna walk to school with me?" I asked, he rolled his eyes. "don't make me change my mind," he walked away as I chuckled. we walked out his house and down the street in silence, until I decided to break it. "do you think lia knew she was going to disappear?" I asked, causing for him to glance over at me, "what?"

"well she has been acting weird for a while..." I say and scratch my arm. Im acqainted to kai but im not used to talking to him. I'd always hang out with lia but I never got along with kai. he's one of those loner bad boys who're only interested in themselves. And I stay clear of people like him.