seven ⛥

yuna ✧

I woke up the next morning, to a cool breeze blowing at my face. I slowly sit up to see the window open, my eyes dart to where I left the roses. gone. they're gone.

but the letter was still there.

I quickly get off of my bed and searched around my room. someone's definitely been here, and it was while I was asleep. Nothing seems to be missing, other than the roses, of course. I opened my door, "yewon!" I yelled, but no response. where the fuck does she keep going so early?

I shook the bad thoughts about where yewon could be out of my head, Instead, I change into an outfit and get ready for school.

I drove into the school's parking lot as I slammed the car door and headed inside the campus, twirling my keys in my hands. I kept walking through the hallways, and I don't plan on stopping until I find kai. I turned left into another hallway, only to find him standing there and staring at the 'missing' person's posters all over the bulletin board and lockers. I stood beside him as I stared at the poster, Lia's eyes were basically piercing through me in that photo.

"I miss her too." I say lowly beside him as I didn't take my eyes off of the poster. he glanced at me and looked back at the poster, "what do you want shin?" his dark voice played in my ears, I turned to face him as I spoke, "someone was in my room last night." he looked up at the ceiling and then he stared directly into my eyes.

"it could've just been yewon." he said as I sighed, "I doubt that, she is not really-" I cut myself off, "I mean, whoever it was just took the dead roses; they left the letter." I explained as he just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know or care about some stupid roses." he spoke nonchalantly as I rolled my eyes, "could you stop acting like you don't care about anyone or anything for once in your life?" I said, visibly annoyed as he just smirked.

"besides, you're the only one who'll listen to me about this, so please huening kai...." I muttered loud enough for him to hear, "I'm not listening to your delusional thoughts, yuna." he said as I ran my hand through my dark hair, "but we had a great conversation yesterday-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when he pinned me against the wall and looked deeply into my eyes, "listen here you little shit, yesterday was a fluke and it never should've fucking happened."

he let his guard down, why? I'll never know but one thing's for sure, kai never shows emotions. And I thought yesterday meant that he was changing from that boy who keeps everything to himself.

"and you are never gonna tell anybody." he spoke irritably, "have I made myself clear?" he said as his grip on my arms tightened, I nodded hesitantly as he took his hands off of me and gave me one last glance before he walked off. I watched as his figure disappeared from my line of sight.

I should probably just give up on him. he's too keen on putting up that "I don't care" act but I'm not buying it. not one bit. I mean, his sisters fucking missing and he's acting like he doesn't wanna do anything to bring her back. Now, that's a load of bullshit, because from I know and observed, no one loves lia more than her brother.

I looked back the poster-covered bulletin board as my mind clouded with unusual opinions.

ryujin ✩

I walked out of the restrooms, dusting my shorts when I saw beomgyu placing some books into his locker, I walk up to him as he makes eye contact with me. he shuts his locker door, with a few books in his hand and turns to face me. 

I haven't seen him till now so I can tell that he'd just arrived. I checked my watch to notice that the bell rings in 15 minutes, beomgyu is early for once in his life. "you need something?" I heard him say softly as I glance at him with a frown on my face. "no, not really." I respond, quite confused.

his eyes wandered up and down my body and then landed on my face. "well then what are you standing here for?" he asked as he leaned against the locker. I bit my lip, "I need your opinion on something." I say as his eyebrows raised and he gave me an 'omg really?' type of look.

"the shin ryujin wants someone else's opinion and finally cares enough to ask ? Is the world on some type of crack?" he asked which made me punch him in the shoulder. He groaned in pain as he held him arm.

"fine then choi, be like that. I won't bother asking you again." I say and start to walk away as I hear footsteps behind me. "sorry sorry..." he chuckled as he held onto my arm, "what do you want my opinion on?" he asked as he stuffs his books into his bookbag.

I give him a short smile as I pull the picture of lia and yeonjun from my bag. "I was looking over this last night and... I just need to know...." I paused for a second as I handed him the polaroid photo. "do you think yeonjun and lia were together? as in dating?" I say as his eyes move from the photo to my face. 

"no, never." he says as he shoves the picture into my hands. "they would never date." he says again, "but-" he cuts me off but the next thing he said shocked me.

"yeonjun was a drug addict. And lia knew that, so she would never go near him." he says as my eyes grew wide, "yeonjun was a drug addict....?" I asked confusedly. "how....when..." I muttered, "you would have to be pretty blind to have not noticed." he scoffed. "but then again, people in this school don't really care about anybody but themselves." he said as he eyed me head-to-toe.

 I sighed, "well I guess you're right, but yeonjun doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd do drugs..." I say with crossed arms. he chuckled, "with the right amount of pressure ryujin, anybody can resort to drugs." he says, rather confidently, might I add.

I looked towards the ground and sigh. I nodded as I put the photo back into my bag. "so when do you think yeonjun and lia took the picture?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know nor do I care as we shouldn't been snooping into their personal lives." he replied as I let out a heavy breath.

"but what if he was the reason she disappeared?" I blurted out as he looked at me with the most unreadable expression I've ever seen. "yeonjun?" he paused as I nodded, "you think yeonjun could be the reason she's gone?" he questioned.

"I mean its just a theory...." I mumble as he shook his head, "yeah, well, it's a bad theory. there's no way that choi yeonjun would have the guts to pull something like that." I heard him say as I realised that he was right. I nodded, "yeah I guess you're right."

"if anything we should just let the police do their job." he says as I could see our classroom in the distance. "but what if they never find her?" I questioned, as tears filled the brim of my eyes. he took a deep breath, when I felt his arms wrap around me as I silently cried into his chest.

"they will, I promise."

I looked up at him, his arms still around me. "I promise." he says again in a calming tone as the sound of the bell rang in my ears. he walked swiftly towards his classroom as I walked behind him. just before we walked into class, I held his arm. "you can't promise that, beomgyu." I say.

"I just did." he says right before walking into the room and sitting at his assigned seat, leaving me standing there, stunned.