Chapter 41: Fin

Eisa fell into her bed feeling a bit more refreshed from her extremely hot and extremely long shower. Thankfully the events of the day, week, and month did not begin their replay in her head. Her brain seemed to be just as tired as she physically felt. She lay in silence, hearing only the occasional movement of those who remained restless and the normal sounds an old manor like this makes. 

Sleep was on the verge of taking her over when she heard a soft knock at her door. She sat up, shaking off her tiredness in case this was something urgent. Struggling to untangle herself from the covers she stumbled into Minho's arms as he caught her before she fell.

"Not exactly the greeting I was expecting but I am not about to complain." He was still the sassy man she knew him to be but there was also the barest hint of exhaustion in his voice. He shifted her in his arms so he could see her face more clearly. Eisa gave him a sleepy smile. 

"If the bed wasn't trying to keep me captive I would have been up sooner. Is anything wrong? Does Chan need me?" Minho chuckled and shook his head. 

"Your tired boyfriend comes to your room and that's your first thought? Channie needs you? I'm hurt." Mischief danced in his eyes which made Eisa relax once again, still secured in his arms. 

"Hey give me a break. So much has happened and the last talk I had with Chan, we still have more to settle before we can all relax." She gave a small pout which made Minho smile. 

"Well, the fearless leader has for once, actually gone to sleep. I suspect that is your doing. The old man never listens to me or any of the other members when we tell him to rest." Minho placed a kiss in Eisa's hair, causing her to sigh in contentment. 

"Guilty as charged. If any of us is going to have any hope of rest, that man needs to be out like a light. To be honest I am surprised he listened to me." She leaned further into the embrace. Enjoying the comfort it brought her. 

"No more thinking about other men when I am holding you okay? This is my Eisa time." Minho scoped her up and set her softly on her bed. He moved to her side and pulled the blankets over them both. "It's been a long day and I demand cuddles." He latched himself on her, throwing one leg over both of hers as he held her tight. She rested her head against his chest and sighed once more.

"I thought cats were anti-cuddles. You are hurting your reputation as our resident cat lord with this talk." She couldn't help but giggle at how clingy he was being. He snorted and snuggled in more.

"That's true. Need to keep my reputation intact. I hope I can count on your discretion." He mumbled as he rested his head against hers.

"No can do. I need to let Han know he is missing out on cuddle time." She pretended to hunt for her phone in the folds of the blanket covering them. Minho picked up on this and moved so that Eisa was now under him, looking a bit shocked at the sudden movement.

"And here I was going to let you rest.  If you are so eager to do something with your hands, I have other ways to keep them busy." One eyebrow cocked as if he was asking a question before his mouth met hers. What started off as a playful kiss soon became more heated. Minho's attention left her mouth and moved slowly, almost painfully so, towards her neck. She let out a soft moan as his lips and tongue met the point right below her ear. "This is a good spot I take it? Have to remember that one for the future." He whispered this into her ear which caused her whole body to shudder. 

His tongue continued to move slowly, teasingly down her neck to her collarbone. He paused here, nipping and sucking at the flesh to leave what Eisa knew was a hickey. He slid his arm around to her back, looking for the clasp of her bra and finding none to be found.