Chapter 38: End Game Part 1

Sweat trickled down Eisa's neck as she threw another kick at the practice dummy in front of her. She had been down in the training room for 2 hours and her body was starting to feel the effects. She grabbed a towel from the rack near the training equipment and flopped on the floor. Lazily, she wiped the accumulated sweat from her face and threw the towel over her eyes as she lay on the floor. Thoughts of what was to come were racing through her mind despite her attempt to quell them with some intense training.  She was so lost in thought she didn't hear the door open and someone slips inside the training room.

"You really need to work on your awareness if I am going to not worry about you during the whole mission." A soft voice whispered in her ear causing her to yelp and spring up from the floor. In her surprised state, she smacked right into Minho who was now clutching his forehead and giving her a grumpy look. "If anyone does try to attack just headbutt them.  Your head is as hard as a rock." He mumbled as he continued to rub his now reddening forehead.

"I'm sorry! I was training and then lost in my own thoughts. You really shouldn't sneak up on me you know." She touched her forehead and felt a slight sting as her fingertips grazed where they had collided.

"Noted. Were you down here since the meeting? That was almost 3 hours ago." He moved his hand from his forehead to move some of the hair that clung to Eisa's still sweaty face. She leaned into the touch, enjoying the feeling of comfort it brought to her troubled mind.

"I had a meeting with Chan so really only 2 hours of training." She mumbled not wanting to move away from his touch.

"2 hours is still a long time. We can't have our doc passing out from exhaustion now can we." He kept his hand on her face but guided her to meet his lips in a slow but sweet kiss. "I don't want to come back from this mission to a comatose girlfriend." He whispered the last sentence, his lips still hovering over hers.

"You really like saying that don't you?" He could hear the smile in her voice even with his eyes closed. He hummed in agreement before reluctantly moving away. Eisa let out a humph at the loss of closeness but made no move to close the distance again. Instead, she indulged in a much-needed stretch causing her to let out a small groan in relief. "What time do you all leave?" His voice now sounded a bit more serious.

"Tomorrow morning, mid-morning, to set up positions and keep watch for the exchange." Eisa let out a heavy sigh and then nodded her head slowly as she let her mind take in this information. "I promise to come back in one piece." Minho chuckled as he studied her face, noting the frown that was forming as she thought.

"I need you all to come back in one piece. I wanted to be bored to tears in the med area." She huffed which made Minho chuckle. 

"I will try my best but I can only speak for my team.  You will have to talk to the others to get the same promise." He helped her to her feet and then let out a tired sigh. "I need to get back to my team. We are running through some training in the firing range."

"Will I see you before you leave?" Eisa said hating how whiny she sounded.

"If I am not mistaken I think I will be occupying your bed tonight, no?" He gave her a smirk which caused her to turn scarlet. 

"Just sleeping right?  Maybe cuddling?" She said shyly, the red still present on her cheeks.

"If that is what you want then I am happy to give cuddles....but if you want more I am also happy to provide that as well." Eisa focused in on his tongue as it ran across his lower lip. Her breath hitched slightly at the movement before she was able to regain her composure.

"Cuddles for now. We can discuss other activities when you come back to me unharmed." She giggled as Minho pouted slightly before nodding his head.

"As the princess commands. Now go shower. You're all stinky." She gave him a whack on the shoulder before pulling him in for another kiss. He pretended to be disgusted but welcomed the kiss, deepening it slightly causing Eisa's thoughts to go fuzzy before pulling away. "Now go before I lose my control and take you up against the mirrors." He turned her and gave her a push towards the door. He slapped her ass which cause her to squeak and then glare back at him before leaving the room. She could hear his cackling from behind the closed door causing her to shake her head but smile just the same. Weird Horney cat man and his obsession with butts.