Chapter 17: Mission #2: The Prep

Eisa threw everything she had into training. While most of the reasons for this were because she wanted to be helpful to SKZ, the other was a tad more vindictive. Minho's words during the briefing echoed in her head. She would be damned if she let that stupid cat lord doubt her. Sure she was not a fan of the idea of seducing some slimy casino boss but she knew that she was the only one who could.

It was still a full week before the mission was set to take place. Eisa had been training daily with Changbin, I.N., and had met with Han to go over everything about the casino layout. Hyunjin and Yeji had been working with her on what she would need to know regarding Kang-Dae. It was awkward at first. Eisa had never flirted or made advances at anyone she wasn't actively attracted to, this made both the training and the mission more difficult. Hyunjin tried his best to show her some basic pick-up techniques and Yeji went over subtle movements that could draw her target's attention. After two weeks of this, Eisa felt a bit more comfortable but also felt like she was not quite there yet. The siblings agreed, leading Yeji to propose they go out to a local bar to "practice."

On the evening in question, Eisa stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She tugged lightly at her outfit and let out a frustrated huff. She couldn't find anything she thought would be a good outfit for practice seduction. Her personal style leaned more towards activewear and comfort, not sexy and enticing. As she was about to give up completely there was a knock at her door. Yeji peeked her head in and chuckled at the look of defeat on Eisa's face.

"What's wrong?" Yeji said coming in to sit on Eisa's bed. She had a box on her lap and was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Eisa was curious about the box but decided to ignore it for now.

"I don't know how to dress for something like this." She looked back at her reflection. "I am comfort girl not sexy look at me girl." She pouted then sat down next to Yeji, putting her forehead on the girl's shoulder.

"Well, I may be able to help with that." Yeji presented the box to Eisa who raised her eyebrows in surprise. She took the box and tentatively opened it. Nestled in the box was a black dress. Eisa held it up and could tell it was very short, even on her short frame. She looked again at Yeji with a slight look of fear on her face.

"I think you left some of this dress at home." Eisa stands up and holds the dress up to her body in the mirror. "Yeah, I think I am going to need the rest of it," Yeji smirked.

"NoPe. You need something that shows off that figure of yours. The biggest part of seduction is physical appearance. That's what will get you noticed and spark interest." She pulled out her phone, typing something before putting it away again.

"What are you doing?'' Eisa said with a hesitant voice.

"We also need to fix your hair. I messaged my brother and Felix. They are going to take you back to your natural color." Yeji looked back at her phone. "We still have a lot of time before I was planning on taking you to the bar so might as well give you a little makeover."

Soon Felix and Hyunjin were attacking her hair, bleaching her locks back to their original paleness. When Eisa looked in the mirror she was a bit shocked. It had been so long since she let her natural hair color show through. After the shock of her hair, she thought she would be prepared for how she looked with the complete outfit. Yeji helped her get ready, doing her makeup as well as her own. They both stood in front of the mirror and Eisa did a double take. The dress hugged her curves, falling to her mid-thigh. The sleeves of the dress were off-the-shoulder and long-sleeved. She paired it with black heels that had straps that wrapped around her ankles. Her long now blonde hair hung in a silvery curtain around her face. Her makeup highlighted her striking blue eyes and a bright red lip tint brought the look together. She looked like a completely different person.