Chapter 4: Home Sweet Mafia

"You never answered my question by the way. About your eyes? They don't look like contacts, but they can't be natural right?" Han was peering closely at her face as they walked.

"Yah! Han don't be so rude and personal space!" Felix swatted Han's shoulder. Han gave him a dramatic look.

"Excuuuuse me for wanting to know more about our beautiful new guest!" Han puffed out his cheeks which caused a laugh to escape Eisa's mouth. She attempted to cover up the laugh with a cough, but Han was already beaming in triumph. "See she likes me already." Han stuck his tongue out at Felix who rolled his eyes.

"My eyes are natural. My hair is also naturally blonde, but I dye it dark brown. My father was Korean, but my mother was Norwegian. " She couldn't help another chuckle from leaving her lips as she looked at Han's face. His eyes grew wide, and she could see that he wanted to ask more questions. "Let's put my things in my room and I will answer all the questions you seem to want to ask."

After another minute of walking and she was standing in front of a beautiful mahogany door. There was a rose carved into the surface that was so detailed, Eisa fought the urge to touch it.

"This is your room." Felix opened the door and Eisa had to stifle a gasp. The room was large but beautifully furnished. "Han and I may have done a bit of digging on what your personal style is, we know you will have stuff from your old apartment sent here so we tried to keep the look consistent without clashing too much with the historical charm of this place." Felix and Han both looked smug, proud of themselves.

"Um how did you...you know what I don't want to know. I love it. Thank you both so much." She smiled brightly at them, allowing herself to relax a bit. Doing this caused her to feel a bit dizzy and lightheaded. She moved to sit on the cream-colored couch that was in front of a large fireplace. "Sorry. I think the stress and flight are catching up to me. If you both want to stay, can you sit with me here?" She gave them a weak smile. Han sat on one side of her while Felix settled on the other. While Han relaxed in his spot, draping an arm over the back of the couch behind Eisa, Felix sat at the edge of his seat a concerned look on his face.

"Do you need anything? Water or maybe something to eat?" Felix paused before putting a hand lightly on Eisa's knee. Despite the situation and her only knowing the man briefly, she found the gesture comforting, like the way Henry was when she wasn't feeling well. Both men reminded her of her brother. Oh god, Henry. What was she going to tell him? Or did he and her godmother already know about all of this? She needed to call him as soon as she was able to but for now, she couldn't really process something that complex. She looked at Felix and shook her head.

"I'll be fine. I just need to sit and rest for a moment." She turned to Han who looked at her with anticipation. "I'm not too tired to answer those questions though."

"Why would you dye your hair? Blonde would look so pretty! Have you been to Norway? Are you related to the Vikings? Do you speak Norwegian? Do you speak any other languages?" Eisa stared at Han wide-eyed. She didn't think he took a moment to breathe during his bombardment of questions.

"Okay slow down, Squirrel Boy." She chuckled and Felix snorted at the nickname. Han seemed too excited to notice or at least wasn't offended by the nickname. "I never liked how much attention my natural hair color got but I guess since I won't be out in public as much I might let it go back to its natural color. I have been to Norway quite a bit, I used to go there every year with my brother and my godmother. As far as I know, I'm not related to any Vikings but who knows? I do speak Norwegian. I am also fluent in Chinese, English, and of course Korean." She couldn't help saying this without giggling due to the sheer wonder on Han's face. He reminded her so much of a child or a little brother with his boundless curiosity. Han opened his mouth to say more but Felix lightly smacked him on the back of the head.

"We should probably let her relax and get settled. There is a bathroom right over there that is all yours, I stocked it with everything you need, and I'll send one of the guys to come to get you when dinner is ready. If you feel up to exploring, try to just follow the path we took to get here. The only rooms I would avoid are Hyunjin's, which has a lily carved into the door, Chan's study which will have a wolf carved into it and maybe Minho's, which has a lion on the door. Other than that, the house is pretty much all yours to explore. Come to the kitchen and hang out with me if you want as well." Felix smiled and practically dragged Han out of her room.

"Let's watch a movie after dinner!" She could hear Han yell as Felix dragged him into the hallway closing the door behind him. 

*A/N: Shorter chapter I know. I got a bit of writer's block towards the end and felt it was a good place to break this up into a new chapter. Hopefully will have another written by tomorrow and uploaded late tomorrow evening! Thank you so much for reading!*