Tang Qu opened his eyes slightly when he heard the result: "So fast?"

"It's not a big deal. Guan Yan's film schedule is almost more than 90% in the cinema. He has a huge number of fans. The box office alone is more than the total box office of ordinary movies. The reputation of Guan Yan is not just blown Yes." Zhang Yong explained.

"This time the movie of the official best actor became popular, and our brother Qu also gained a lot of fans, and his acting skills have also been recognized by many people. I think many bloggers are praising our brother Qu."

Zhang Yong also showed an old father's smile when he heard it, that's natural, their Xiaoqu is so good.

"Xiao Qu, in a while it will be the selection of the White Jade Award and the Huaxiang Award."

Speaking of awards, Du Yan also became serious.

Tang Qu knew a little bit about it. The Baiyu Award is for TV dramas, while the Huaxiang Award is for film festivals.

"Brother Yong, do you think Xiaoqu can win the prize?"

Zhang Yong smiled: "Why not?"

This year's TV series did not stand out. Tang Qu now has two dramas. Although the best actor is more difficult, the best newcomer has not escaped. As for the Huaxiang Award, I really have to thank Guan Yan. With his movie, Even if Xiaoqu doesn't win the award, he can still be nominated.

For an actor who has debuted for half a year to achieve such results, it is considered a ceiling.

Zhang Yong figured it out clearly in his heart, and Tang Qu also understood it.

He had already won countless awards, but this time, for some reason, he was a little excited.

When Tang Qu got home and saw Guan Yan working in the living room, he suddenly understood why.

Because only when he is recognized by the award, he is qualified to announce to everyone that this man is his lover.

Guan Yan was concentrating on the computer screen and didn't notice Tang Qu's return at all.

Tang Qu didn't bother him either. He put away his clothes carefully, then walked to the side of the sofa and looked at Guan Yan with his head on one hand.

There is a study at home, but Guan Yan doesn't seem to like working in the study very much. Every time he watches Guan Yan work, he is either in the living room or in the bedroom.

But after waiting for a while, seeing Guan Yan still had no response, Tang Qu felt a little unhappy.

In the past, as long as he appeared near Guan Yan, no matter what Guan Yan was doing, he would always look at him or talk to him immediately, but today Guan Yan has changed.

The two had just confirmed their relationship, and Guan Yan was like this.

It's really not uncommon to get it.

The more Tang Qu thought about it, the more angry he became, and he coughed twice.

However, it still didn't attract Guan Yan's attention.

Annoyed, Tang Qu got up and walked towards Guan Yan. He wanted to see what was on the screen that was more attractive than him!

Taking a closer look, Guan Yan was not working at all, but was painting.

On the canvas is a girl.

The slightly curly long hair slid down her shoulders, bright eyes and white teeth, peerless elegance.

Further down, the girl was only wearing a white shirt, because the shirt was too big, revealing her round shoulders, and her collarbone was sexy, attracting attention.

The people in this painting are lifelike, if it weren't for the curly hair, it would be a bit indistinguishable.

Tang Qu looked at it for a while, and finally found out who the painting was!

This is clearly him!

That face is the photo of him taking a makeup photo, the only difference is the clothes on his body, this one is more explicit and seductive!

Guan Yan is actually painting this kind of painting.

Tang Qu blushed almost to the point of smoking.

"Guan Yan!" Although it was an angry voice, there was a bit of shame.

The man who was concentrating on the painting realized that his model had returned.

Throwing the computer aside, let Tang Qu sit on his lap, put his palm on his waist and rubbed it slowly.

Seeing the photos posted by Zhang Zhe in the morning, he couldn't help but want to touch Tang Qu's waist.

At first, he wanted to push Guan Yan away, but he hugged him too tightly, his own strength was not enough to look at him.

Tang Qu had no choice but to puff up his cheeks, pretending to be angry: "What were you doing just now?"

"Painting." Guan Yan answered seriously.

"Hey, are you painting? You are clearly..."

Even after a long time, Tang Qu couldn't say a suitable word.

Guan Yan's eyes were full of smiles: "What am I?"

"You are thinking about lust!"

Guan Yan couldn't help laughing: "Baby, the ancients said that when you are full and warm, you will think about lust, but I haven't been full yet, so why do I think about it?"

Feeling Guan Yan's hand on his waist gradually move down, Tang Qu trembled: "Don't argue with me, you've already drawn that kind of painting!"

"Baby, you wear women's clothing on the set so many people watch it, what's wrong with me drawing a picture?"

Tang Qu's ears burst into red: "You... how do you know I'm wearing women's clothing?"

"you guess."

Do you have to guess, it must have been posted by director Zhang Zhe, although everyone will know when he is dressed as a woman and other dramas, but when Guan Yan finds out, there is an inexplicable emotion in his heart.

"Even if I'm wearing women's clothes, I'm still dressed properly. What is that you painted?"

Draw another person to partner with him, and it will be no different from the fire avoidance map!

"I just drew what you look like in my heart. When I saw that picture, my mind was full of such pictures."

...

He was thinking just now, as long as Guan Yan continued, he would not refuse, who knew that this man would stop by himself, Guan Yan even stopped after he was like this!

Look down at yourself, hook him and ignore him, stinking man!

But then he thought that Guan Yan was no better than him, and he was relieved.

Hmph, after passing this village, there is no such shop.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com