Chapter Twenty-One

AFTER I SLAMMED THE BATHROOM DOOR in his face this morning, I've been hot with need thinking of his departure words

AFTER I SLAMMED THE BATHROOM DOOR in his face this morning, I've been hot with need thinking of his departure words. I'll be back tonight. My pulse hummed beneath the tender skin of my neck, and my nipples scraped the dress with every step I took.

He looked breathtaking with the tattoos that snaked around his arms and the veins peeking beneath his coloured flesh. I had imagined it wrapped around my throat like the characters did in the last book I read.

I said he wasn't allowed to see my body, but my body didn't care what my mind thought. I wanted him in all ways and stupidly thought he would punish me tonight without that damn belt binding my wrists all night.

I glanced at the time again to see it was eleven forty-five. I last checked it two minutes ago. Adrik wasn't coming home. I told myself that one hour and forty-five minutes ago. He knew I went to bed early, and he'd come earlier if he wanted to punish me.

I sighed but refused to fall asleep fifteen minutes later. A burning need had settled in my core and wouldn't disappear without release. I've thought of the worst possible and thought of Adrik saving me. It was only him. He looked like an honourable man and would never lie to me. I know he said those things to keep me away from him.

I remembered reading something similar in a book. I'd thought hard and long as to why he didn't find me attractive. I've seen his arousal even up to this morning. He wanted me to, so why couldn't we please each other?

The elevator doors dinged open, and my breath hitched in my throat. Adrik came. I lowered the bedsheet to reveal my breasts and faked sleeping. His footsteps resonated in the quiet night, and the door creaked open. I did my best to hide my shallow breaths, and his breathing was loud. Then the door closed softly.

I slowly peeked under my lashes to find an empty room. That Russian Bastard, I thought. He was torturing himself for nothing. I wanted, no, needed his touch, and he did mine!

I crawled out of bed and refused to cover my body from the cold. I slowly opened the door and crept down the hallway like a thief in the night. The shower turned on from another bedroom, and I turned in the direction of a magnet attracting metal.

The door was slightly ajar, and I slowly pushed it wider. My breath hitched from the site inside. Adrik was naked, and he was stroking himself. Wetness pulled between my thighs as the expansion of his back and the tattoos that hid beneath his clothing. This man was handsome, and I wanted to see more of him. I loved how his muscles flexed under the water spray with every pull of his hand.

He turned around as if he knew what I wanted, and I blocked the gasp that left my lips. His cock bobbed between his muscular thighs, and the tip shone a silvery jewel. He was long and thick, and my thighs tightened, seeking pressure that never came. I'd never touched myself, but I wanted to today. My hand skimmed my stomach and rested above my mound whilst my fingers gripped my breast. I softly moaned as I pinched and searched my clit to relieve the ache.