Chapter Ten

I'VE LURKED IN THE SHADOWS, WATCHING Giulia as Alberto forced her to stick to his side to greet his fucking guests

I'VE LURKED IN THE SHADOWS, WATCHING Giulia as Alberto forced her to stick to his side to greet his fucking guests. I'd never felt the need to kill someone as feverishly as I did Alberto. Except for Alexandr when he made Giulia angry that the fool started to cry. Scratch that. I've had a profound need to kill everyone except Yelena and Vera. Even Katya fucking aggravated my soul.

Edoardo Caruso spoke to Antonio Rossi in the corner of the room, each with a bourbon tumbler. I liked how Edoardo was oblivious to what I had in store for his daughter. Fuck, she made my cock hard with that short dress she wore. I hadn't fucked anyone in months because Fyodor rained his fucking debts for me to take care of. I yearned for anything but my fist at night. I even contemplated bringing Alyona to my house once or twice. Fuck, I was going to fuck one of these women before I left this place. Maybe the blonde who ogled me all night or the round-ass one with her breasts about to burst from the decolletage of her black dress.

"Don't even think about it." Alexandr voiced inside the earpiece that I wore. I swirled the remains of my whiskey and downed it. I smirked over the realm of the glass but didn't spare Alexandr a glance from where he stood with Marco.

"It's already thought of." I grabbed another glass from a passing servant before he scurried away like a scared rat. Gosh, I hated Italians. "Do I look menacing? Or are Italians easily startled." Marco groaned.

"You growled at that servant. What do you expect?" Marco spoke with such despair that Alexandr laughed loudly in my fucking ear.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, you were supposed to die this morning." My grip tightened on the glass, and it cracked.

"You can't get rid of me when a butterfly uses her eyes to plead for help. I've gotten off the hook with that one multiple times. Now, thanks to you, I've got to find a way to make her forgive me after your contrived plan."

"Good fucking luck with that," I growled. Alexandr snickered before he downed his drink. "I don't care, Sasha."

"Hm. It's diverting how you're glaring at Alberto Conti as he holds his fiance." Alexandr made my blood boil. I gritted my teeth, averting my eyes on him. He fixed me a sly smirk before grabbing another glass of whiskey.

"Learnt a new word, Bastard?" My eyes twitched.

"No, but I did learn that Giulia's nipples are the tightest buds I've ever seen." Marco elbowed him in the side. I shook with fury as I gripped the glass tighter into my palm. It cracked further, but my eyes didn't waver from Alexandr's.

"You're fucking taunting him, Sasha." Marco's jaw was tight. "We're in fucking Outfit's territory, and you need to shut the fuck up."

"They're dusty pink. I thought you'd need to know." Marco ran his hand through his hair before switching his earbud off. "So sexy." He winked. "Don't fucking leave me there, Marco."