Chapter 15 - Bedroom Tango

Start from the beginning

"An idea. A large bathing area with no one else in it is a very good thing."

"..." After looking back and forth between them with doubtful eyes, Lucas let out a long sigh. It wasn't as though Reine had said any specific time, and he was a bit worried about what they would do if he refused. "Fine. Then I'll get in the bath first."

"Keh-keh... As long as you understand."

"Praise. I express respect for your decision."

He still had no idea what they wanted, but at the same time, he did want to get in the bath and wash away his sweat and exhaustion. He grabbed a towel and a robe and went into the men's bath.

When he glanced back, Kaguya's cheeks were pink like she was a little embarrassed, and Yuzuru had a hand to her mouth for whatever reason. He brushed it off and took off his clothes in the changing room and opened the door clouded with steam, small towel in hand.

"Whoa... This is incredible," he said in admiration of the scene before his eyes.

Hot water, faintly tinted, filled an enormous tub cut out of stone, clouds of thick steam puffing up above it. And beyond the tub was a view of the ocean, filling the air with the sound of gentle waves. Because it wasn't bath time yet, the place was deserted. He started to understand what Yuzuru meant about an empty bath being a good thing.

He quickly washed himself in the shower area before setting a small towel on his head and sinking into the hot water.
"Aaah..." He groaned like an old man (even though he doesn't age) and stretched out his arms and legs, so that heat soaked into every part of his body. He felt all his muscle soreness from the constant fighting and training melt away in an instant.

Klak. He heard a clattering sound as the door to the bathing area opened.

Lucas turned his eyes toward the entrance to check if someone had come in and then froze in the water. "Wha...?"

Kaguya and Yuzuru, whom he had supposedly left in the hallway, were standing there, wrapped in bath towels.

"Wh-what are you doing?! This is the men's bath!" he shouted, but they walked without hesitation into the bathing area and walked over to where he was soaking in the tub.

The steam made the thin towels cling to their skin, casting their bodies in sharp relief. Lucas face automatically turned red, and he sank deeper into the water.

"K-keh-keh-keh." Kaguya crossed her arms, her cheeks reddening. "Well? You are forced to prostrate yourself before my charms."

Yuzuru snorted. "Sneer. Charms. Laugh. This is the first I've heard of you having any such thing."

"...Hmph. I'll make you weep soon enough. When I make Lucas my slave!"

"Counterattack. Challenge accepted."

They bent their knees to step into the tub with Lucas between them.

"...?!" His heart raced in his chest. This was his first time being in a bath with a girl, not to mention that he's only wearing a towel around his waist.

"Keh-keh... You'd do well to prepare yourself, Lucas. Once you know this bounty, you shall never be satisfied with any other."

"Negative. Lucas will become a slave to Yuzuru's body."

"Wh-what?!" Their words didn't make him tense up, but the opposite. Them arguing put him in a spot with less attention. He could get out of this situation if he wanted to. The two girls encamped on either side of him were simply staring at each other. But with Kaguya and Yuzuru clinging to both his arms.... it wasn't that simple to escape.