Part xxxix - Meeting the grandparents

Minnette's POV

Returning home was a relief. I don't know where Max disappeared to but I have a feeling he went to hunt Claudia down. Even though he said, he was going to talk to the doctor he had a determined face he had whenever he was up to something and I knew I couldn't trust him.

"This has been the most eventful month of my entire existence", Mum said while releasing a breath. She went to her room and I followed her. "Thank you for being with me Mum. I can't imagine what would have happened if you weren't here",  I said feeling tears run down my cheeks. She pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead. "My baby, I will always be here to protect my grandchild and you and Max", she said the last part playfully making us both laugh. Someone cleared their throat and made us pull back. It was Max and he looked devastated.

I stood up and ran to him. I hugged him with all my strength. "It's not your fault", I said because I knew what he was thinking. He remained quiet and just kissed my forehead. "She needs to rest. I'll freshen up then go make us dinner ok?", Mum said and he nodded.

Max pulled me to our bedroom and took me to the bathroom, he worked the shower until the water was to his liking then helped me remove my clothes. He did the same with his. He pulled me under the shower. I moaned as soon as the hot water touched my skin. It was a much-needed shower. He washed me with a loaf and shower gel. He was quiet. Just observing.

When he was done with himself too we got out and he dried our bodies, took my stretch mark oil and started applying it on my belly. He earned a couple of kicks which made us chuckle at the same time. "Hi to you too my princess. I can't wait to meet you", he said then kissed my belly.

"I won't hear the end of this from you and Dad will I?", I teased and he smiled. "Yap!", he said then came to my side and pulled my lips to his. He kissed me slowly making me moan every time our tongues massaged each other. I was so distracted by the kiss to noticed that I was straddling him. He pulled back and looked at how were then smiled.

I lifted myself up until his cock was right at my entrance then sat on it slowly. "Fuck!", "Aaah!", we said at the same time then I started riding him slowly. His hands settled on my waist as he kept on moaning every time I took him all in. 

I started to feel the pressure build on my lower abdomen as he moaned over and over again. "Yes, Nette, don't slow down", he said making me ride him faster until we both reached our orgasms and it felt amazing. I thought I was gonna pass out. 

I was panting like crazy. "Are you ok?", he asked making me look down and we were both sweating bullets. "Anhaa! That was amazing husband", I said with a smile and he returned it. He lifted his upper body, careful not to squash my belly then kissed the hell out of me until Mum knocked and told us dinner was ready. We got dressed and then joined her.

"Your Dad is coming to pick me up. I told him not to, but her said some nonsense about you stealing me away or something, so I didn't have the strength to fight him anymore", Mum said as we were having dinner making me and Max laugh.

"Life here is amazing. I've made more friends than home why would I wanna go back huh?", she asked making me roll my eyes at her. "Nayeli, he is your husband, you know that right?", Max asked. "Sadly and I do miss him but you know your Dad, if he finds out about what happened to you, he will freak out, we don't want a freaked-out Domitian running wild in the middle of a supernatural crowd", she confessed making us smile. "But then again, I miss my grandkids too and my kids", she added making us laugh.

"Mum why do we always come as a 'by the way' to you?", I asked and she shushed me. "You've had my attention all your life so you don't have the right to complain", she said making me huff. "So are we going to tell Dad about this or not?", I asked and I was so worried. I knew how panicking Dad could get. "I'll tell him", Max said and we all agreed.

Zadock and Xaria arrived in the evening and found us chilling in the backyard. They heard about my incident from one of the warriors and came to check on me. I was happy to see them. They took turns hugging me then Zadock smiled and asked, "May I?", he asked with an extended hand and I nodded.

He placed his massive hand on my belly swallowing it. It made me chuckle. My baby started kicking all over the place. "Well hello my princess, welcome to the family", he said with a huge smile that made him look like Max's identical twin.

"Zadock, move aside I wanna feel her too", Xaria said while pushing her mate aside. The scene was funny considering how small she is compared to Zadock. She put her hands on my belly and waited, "Hi baby, it's grandma. I can't wait to meet you". The baby started kicking making her jump with joy.

 "Hello family!", Dad shouted from the door making us turn to him. I ran to him and hugged him. He laughed and complained about me wanting to break his back and send him to an early grave. I didn't care, I missed him and I was happy to see him. He greeted everyone leaving Max for last, which was what we hoped for. They greeted each other and then went into the house. I looked at Mum and she crossed her fingers.

"Let's go bake a cake for tomorrow's breakfast sweetie", Mum said pulling Xaria with her. Xaria looked terrified which made me turn to Zadock. "She cant cook for shit", he said then started laughing making me smile. "I'm not that bad", she tried to justify herself but it only made Zadock laugh harder. We ignored him and then went inside. We found Dad breathing through his mouth like he was trying to calm down with Max sitting right in front of him. "You're ok?", he asked my Dad and he nodded.

He stood up then walked towards me and hugged me like he was scared of losing me. "I'm fine Dad", I said hugging him back. "I'm so glad Minnette, I can't live without you my girl. I love you", he said and I felt tears damping my shoulder. I hugged him tighter.