─ 20. i wish i could hate him

Start from the beginning

“I’m sure Munjin cooked dinner, Jungkook,” Ae Ri swallowed, knowing her son was close losing the last bit of his self control – due to his eyes being glued to the staircase.

Elena.

Jungkook hardly remembered being pulled out of the house by his mother, he hardly remembered being sent a nasty glare by Owen, and he hardly remembered driving home.

Elena.

But now, shut inside his bedroom, Jungkook sat on his bed and cradled his head in his hands.

Elena.

Elena.

“Fuck.”

Guilt welled in his gut.

He had been fucking Selene while Elena was here. Just down the street.

What would he do?

Hours had passed while Jungkook had confined himself inside his bedroom.

Elena.

Selene knocked on the door and entered with a sultry smirk after Ae Ri and Munjin went to bed after putting Dae down for the night.

Elena.

“Jungkook?” Selene pouted, a frown on her lips as she cradled her bare bump.

She had entered his bedroom wearing nothing but a skimpy lingerie set.

“What’s wrong?” She purred, perching on the bed next to the dazed man.

Selene placed a hand on his solid thighs, intent on getting what she had been craving for the entire day.

Jungkook’s head lifted and he stared at her in disgust. He pushed her hand off him, and shook his head.

“No, Selene.” He said firmly, eyes staring sternly into hers.

Selene’s mouth popped open, “No?” she asked incredulous, brows high on her forehead.

“I’m done with this, Selene.” He said, standing up and squared his shoulders. “I’m not going to continue to sleep with you."

Selene’s fair face clouded in anger. “Why not? You seemed happy to fuck me this morning.”

“—Because I thought you were someone else, and by the time I was fully awake, it was too fucking late.” He spoke bluntly, handsome face expressionless.

She drew back, hurt shining within her eyes.

“Look, Selene…” he sighed, guilty, “I can’t continue to be with you when I know I can’t give you what you want. I don’t have those types of feelings for you.”

“It’s because of her, right?” Selene said, anger tightening her features, “Elena. She’s back, right? That’s why you’re acting like this.”

Jungkook's jaw tightened, but he gave no reply.

Basically answering her question.

“Do you think she would still want you?” she asked viciously, “Knowing you were fucking me after you broke that poor girl’s heart?”

Jungkook felt anger and guilt at her words.

“Please, Selene. You know this wouldn’t be healthy.” He said between clenched teeth.

Selene gritted her teeth, “I am pregnant with your baby, Jungkook. You have no future with her.” She hissed darkly, nearly yelling.

“Do you think she wants to be tied to you, Dae, this baby, and me? Don’t kid yourself.” She scoffed.