Iofi: Completely Alien Love

Start from the beginning

"Why did you decide to put it on?" I questioned her.

"Because I want to ask if you'd want to draw me in this outfit. I really want to have a reference of myself in this outfit, and I really don't want to do a self-portrait."

Her words almost went over my head because all that was going through my mind was how sexy she is. I can't believe that she is in front of me with a virgin killer asking me to draw her beauty. I don't deserve this at all. This is beyond me. I'm so happy, though, that I'm the first person to have witnessed her wearing such a hot outfit. "I'm embarrassed, but glad you're happy," she commented.

"Iofi-I would be honored to paint you!"

"Wait, you didn't call me Senpai?" She said it with shock.

"Do you want me to? because Moona and I discussed that when the senpai isn't added, it means we are close, and I'd like to think we are close," I claimed.

"Please don't use senpai; it makes me happy." She told me

"Well then, Iofi, it is a pleasure for me to be able to paint you, and I'm happy that you would choose me to paint you in such a sexy outfit," I said.

"Ah, Mumei, thank you for agreeing to paint me!" Iofi said

She walked over and grabbed an easel and a canvas, placing them in front of me quickly. "I want front shots and back shots," she mentioned.

"You-You what!?" I asked

"Oh, I mean front and back perspectives, Mumei..." She clarified

I exhaled with relief. It seems like it is a little too quick to be asking me for that. Actually, two girls can't even do that. My head is all jumbled up because of her sexiness. I can't handle this. I honestly shouldn't have come here. HoloID is too sexy. I don't get it at all.

"Here is the paint, Mumei, and get to it," she said to me. She stepped back and pressed against the wall. There was pushback as her butt pushed off the wall. There really is a lot there.

"Mumei, get your mind out the gutter!" I said it out loud before slapping my face. Iofi giggled as she heard me say that.

"Are you thinking about my dumpy?" She asked me Her stare was like daggers stabbing into me.

"Yes..."

"Mumei, I'm happy you like my dumpy. Do you want to look at it more?" She asked, turned around, bent over the virgin killer sweater, shifted, and exposed more of her lower half. Her butt was even more exposed, and I gulped as it almost showed her sensitive parts.

"Iofi-please don't bend over more!" I cried out to her, but I secretly wanted her to show me all of her. My brain wouldn't stop thinking about her and her body. I need to stop myself from having bad thoughts.

"Are you sure you don't want me to bend over more and have me show me to you? After all, I would be giving you a good view, and you could draw all of me and get every little detail, right?" she said.

"Ugh-I'll just paint!" I told her

I began to paint her as she got back into position, just staring at me. I tried to hide my flushed face from her so she couldn't see how turned on I was by what she had said. My brain has degraded recently. Before, I was trying not to humor the flirting. I didn't want it, but now the simplest flirt makes me melt.

"I'm so sleepy today..." Iofi fakely yawned. She raised her arms up, flaunting her armpits at me. "Wangy," she said purposefully.

"Do you want me to draw your armpits too?" I asked the alien, who smiled at me.

"No, I just thought that you'd want to have a good look at them; after all, you seem to want to see all of me," she said in a choppy fashion.

"I do," I admitted to her quietly.

She smiled at me and walked towards me once again, but then she stepped back. "No, I shouldn't..." She sighed

"You shouldn't what?" I asked her

Iofi turned away. "Kiss you. Flirting is enough for me. I don't think you want me to kiss you. Besides, I asked if you could paint me, not if you could love me." She answered

I ran at her, grabbed her roughly, and slammed my lips against her. "I want you," I said under my breath before biting her lip. She gave in and immediately kissed me back, wrapping her arms around me. I moved my hand into her sweater, feeling her body. The amount of skin made me feel like I was burning up-something is clearly wrong with me. I love this way too much.

"Woah, you are so aggressive, Mumei." Iofi whispered into my ear, causing me to shiver. "I didn't know you wanted me this much." She added on

I didn't know that either, but at this point, my body won't process anything else but my love for her. I want to do more with her. I want to cross the line with her. She is driving me crazy. I can't take it anymore!

"Iofi, can we continue?" I asked her

She gasped "Wait, what do you mean?"

"Can we go to your room?" I asked

She seemed to be overtaken by my cuteness. "Of course," she replied before kissing me once again.