Yn:~ "Okey!"

Woojin:~ "See you at the time of going to the party, bye!" She nodded.

Woojin leaves from there, and then a soft voice is heard there with a little bit of anger.

???:~ "You're in trouble with your appa, and still, did you say yes?"

Yn:~ "Yes, I say, so what?"

???:~ "All this is happening because of your too much partying with your boyfriend; nowadays you spend a lot of time in parties; isn't that a reason for trouble with your appa and failure in your test?"

Yn:~ Asked in soft sarcasm, "Ohh, Tyuzu, you think like this, so what? Huh?"

Name:~ tyuzu, aka chau tyu-zu

Yn's bestie and classmate have a little bit of an anger issue with softness.

Age:~16 year old

She is 2 months older than Yn, so she is like a big sister and bestie.

~[Supportive cast]~

Tyuzu:~ "If this continues like this in the future too, then also your father will stop giving you permission to go to the parties and will never let you go to enjoy your life as like lets do now."

While trying to control her anger, she said, "The way you are taking advantage of him, he will also strictly stop you from enjoying your life and do the same way he makes you discipline if you continue like this. Take my word seriously, yn."

She said it softly yet coldly, trying to make her understand.

Yn:~ "I don't think so?" coldly.

Jisoo:~ "Yes, Yn, she is right. Listen to her." She calmly spoke.

Yn:~ Speaks angrily but coldly, "What if you both think like this? Appa doesn't think in such a bad way; I am not taking advantage of my appa's freedom, and what's wrong if I like partying more than studies?"