"Well, it worked," Aria shrugged.

"This was never about scaring us, that was just a bonus," Spencer explained. "And this started with murder...we were crazy to think it wouldn't end up like this."

"So should we tell the cops?" Emily asked worriedly.

"Tell them what?" Isabel snapped. "That we have a crazy stalker tailing us twenty-four-seven? Or that they're posing as our dead best friend who knows all of our secrets?"

"Uh... I meant everything," Emily muttered.

"We don't know everything," Spencer scoffed.

"So, what do we do?" Aria frowned.

"Well, we talk to Hanna before we do anything," Isabel pointed out.

"Is Hanna safe here?" Aria gulped.

"Yeah," Spencer assured her. "Nothing will happen to her while her mom is with her."

-

Isabel was on the phone with Mike back at her hotel room. 

"No, Hanna's okay," Isabel told him.

"That's good to hear," Mike nodded. Isabel paused for a second, gathering up the courage to argue with him.

"Hey, look, maybe you'd want to go see a movie sometime, or possibly get some coffee," Isabel suggested.

"I can't. Busy," Mike said.

"Mike, you're always busy. What's up with you?" Isabel scoffed.

"Nothing. I'm just busy," Mike said in a clipped sort of way.

"Mike, Aria's my friend. I know what's going on with your parents. I understand how you must feel, but what I don't understand is why you won't open up to me," Isabel sighed. She sat down on her bed, fiddling with the sheets.

"Look, just forget about it, okay? I just called to see if Hanna and you were okay, and you are," Mike huffed. "Bye." Then he hung up.

Isabel sighed again and threw her phone onto her bed. Suddenly, it beeped.

'Poor Isabel never really gets the guy. He always tosses her away like she doesn't matter. But don't worry, hon. You'll always have me! -A'

-

The next day, the girls visited Hanna in the hospital.

"Does it hurt?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, kind of," Hanna replied.

"Do you remember what happened?" Spencer pressed.

"Uh, yeah, I remember," Hanna nodded. The she cleared her throat, looking at her mother. "Um, Mom, you've been here the whole time. Do you wanna take a break?"

"Are you sure?" Ms. Marin frowned.

"Yeah."

"I'll be back in a couple of hours," Ms. Marin said, leaving.

Once she was gone, Hanna sighed. "Noel Kahn is 'A'."

"What? Are you serious?" Emily gasped. 

"Yeah, I saw him in the woods, and he left an 'A' message," Hanna explained.

"You saw him leave a message?" Spencer frowned.

"He wrote something...on the back of a car," Hanna admitted.

"What car?" Emily asked. 

"What did he write?" Isabel added.

"'I see you,'" Aria said quietly. All of the girls turned to her.