Who Says 'Nah'?! Pt 4

an: hey guysss. sorry for the wait. i've been busy with school and everything but i'm here. this is roughly edited and proofread, but i cant make any promises that it's perfect.
the playlist will be out soon. i'm working on adding more songs and putting them in the correct order so :) enjoy everyone!

Aiden's POV

"What're you doing tonight?" Grant asked.

"Uhh, I got tutoring. That's about it. Why? What's up?"

If Grant replied, Aiden didn't notice. However, what he did notice was Aru walking down the hall his way.

"Grant. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

That's when Aru and Aiden locked eyes.

She mumbled something, soon spinning around and going the other direction, pushing through students making their way to their next classes.

"Hey! Shah, wait!" Aiden yelled.

Aru wove through the students in the hall. Aiden couldn't keep an eye on her. He thought he'd spotted her to the left, but then he noticed her on the right.

"Hey, sorry. Sorry. Excuse me," Aiden said as he went through.

He watched as she bumped into someone. His cousin being that someone.

That's when he paused. He shouldn't be in that big of a hurry. Rudy would keep her busy.

He moved past some people he knew, some he didn't. He'd apologize as he went, making sure not to really push past anyone.

"Aiden! Bro!"

Aiden stopped, turning to where his named was called.

"Burton. Hey."

Burton squished through a couple people until he made it to the spot in front of Aiden.

"Hey, man. So, I'm sure you've heard of the party this weekend. I just wanted to let you know that if Aru's there, I do plan-"

"Burton. Just stop. I have shit to do and I'm sure you do, too. So..."

"I'm not tryna cause any issues with you, dude. But, I am gonna get her to go on a date with me. She will agree eventually."

"You do you," Aiden said, raising his hands in a joking surrender. "I have to go."

"And do what? Be early to class? Lame."

Aiden walked away while Burton was mid sentence.

"Oh, I see where you're going! Yeah, get her, man!"

Aiden scoffed and continued toward Aru.

When she began to walk away was when he finally got close.

That's when Aiden reached out and grabbed onto her elbow. A choice he didn't fully think through.

She spun around to face him.

"What is up with you?" Aiden asked, looking down at her.

'Good one, Aiden. Grab her. Then! Then. That's when you go "what's wrong with you?" Yeah. You've let Burton get to you. Good job!'

"Let go of me," Aru said firmly.

'Shit.'

Aiden immediately released her arm. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't know how else to get your attention."

Aru Shah One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें