Mysterious Misty..🌸

The young lady looked out the window, watching the nature, the clouds, the sky, anything that can be seen from her classroom window.

Her classmates blurred around her as she slowly fades into her own world, her invisible barrier concealing her from the rest of her classmates.

She could only wish these future heroes won't be obligated to make her feel at home.

She doesn't want that.

At least not yet.

It's better to distance herself than involve them in something she knew is inevitable.

This is her fight and it is her duty to protect those around her, whereever she may be.

But heroes poke their noses on someone else's business, no?

"Misty-san?"

She sighs.

Offcourse, they are obligated to make her feel at home. They are a noisy bunch after all. Not that she actually minded though.

She just wished she wouldn't have to interact that much.

"Misty-san," the voice came again.

Looking at the owner of the voice, she came face to face with Uraraka, the girl whose quirk surprised her at first.

"Hey, we are planning to have snack night later on. And since you are new, we'd like to ask you if you have certain snacks you'd like to try. Deku and the others will be shopping so you can tell us anything you want to eat. After all, this is kind of your welcome party, since we didn't welcome you properly," she explained smiling brightly at her.

Misty was surprised.

She isn't expecting that at all.

After all, her classmates had been together for 2 years, backing each other, marking their solidified their friendship that stood the test of time.

So she was really skeptical, when she first joined them 3 months ago as an official 3rd year high school student of UA.

She feels like she was intruding and honestly, she felt like she didn't belong.

"I appreaciate it. But there is nothing I want at the moment," she say softly making Uraraka back away, a little disappointed.

"Oh come on!" Jiro slung an arm around her.

"I know you want something. So please don't hesitate and do tell us. It would really make everyone happy you know. We don't want you feeling like you are alone. You belong in our class now!" She pipes energetically.

Make everyone happy?

How so?

Still, a food from home made her look down. She'd been craving it eversince she came to that world.

"Uhm, can I have some sakura mochi?"

Her voice was almost a whisper but given Jiro beside her, she didn't notice the earphone jack hero's face brightened.

"You want that? Okay! We'll have it in a jifty!"

Misty could only gape at her.

Uraraka on the other hand turned to where Izuku was seated and gave the lad a thumbs up.

To which the One for all user returned one back with a smile.

Just then, the door opened to reveal their still homeroom teacher, Aizawa.
Apparently, from students request, he remained with the class.

He strut towards his table and faced the class who was already waiting for that days lesson.

"As of today, we'll be going back to USJ. As we all know, we still don't know what quirk your new classmate possesses. We are hoping today, we can at least get something given our upcoming 'Quirk Festival'. You know the drill. All must participate, or else with one not joining, our class would be disqualified."