Chapter #23: What Are You Talking About...?

Fwhip swayed back and forth as he waited for a response from either Sausage or Jimmy to explain what in the world they were talking about. It has been over two hours since he had sent a message in the group chat that Sausage put him and Jimmy in. By this point, Fwhip was just thinking about going to spawn to see what the pair were talking about. A small noise came from the goblins' communicator.

-TheWoodMan: Why are you in this group chat Fwhip...?

-TheServersSheriff: Even better question, how the hell did we not see Fwhips message??

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: To answer Sausage's question, you literally added me into this chat...

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: Check who you added when you made the chat!

-TheWoodMan: Ah, I see...

-TheWoodMan: I did indeed accidentally add you in here...

-TheWoodMan: Sorry, you weren't supposed to see any of what I and Jim were saying...

-TheServersSheriff: You not going to answer my question, Sausage...?

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: I apologize, but Sheriff this is not about you.

-TheServersSheriff: WTF!?!

-TheServersSheriff: I thought you respected me!!

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: I do, that's why I apologized before I said it.

-TheWoodMan: Are you two almost done?

-TheServersSheriff: Yes, sorry...

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: Sorry

-TheWoodMan: How about this, Fwhip you meet me and Jimmy in my empire and there you can explain what in the hell has been going on.

-TheWoodMan: Sound good?

-TheServersSheriff: Good thing I'm already there...

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: Ok, see you guys there, I guess...?

Sent at 3:49 pm

Fwhip quickly stuffed his communicator in his pocket before quickly running out of his house. He made his way over to the tunnel that took him to Sausage's empire. This is going to be a long ride... What do they even want me to explain? I mean, maybe they just think I'm acting weird... Though, Jimmy does know a bit of what has been happening... Maybe he told Sausage what he knows when they met up at Spawn? Or maybe Jimmy wants me to explain what's been happening? Fwhip shook his head and tried to think of something else, anything else...

-Time Skip-

Fwhip stretched as he got out of the minecart. Even though he was small, those minecarts are still too tiny for him... When he was finished stretching, Fwhip made his way into the Sanctuary.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
382 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]