Chapter #16: Oh My Dragon....

Fwhip stared up at the ceiling, he was dreaming... Again... So far, the dream had just been someone waking him up. He knew he was currently a dragon hybrid and not a... guy...? I mean, not right now at least. After who knows how long of just laying in the bed, Fwhip got up and walked over to a mirror that stood in the room. He had long ginger hair and a larger chest than usual. I wonder... Fwhip started to look around for a knife or maybe some scissors. He looked on the desk that was in the room and after some searching, he found a knife. Well, this will be an interesting haircut... Fwhip brought the knife up to his hair. He grabbed a large chunk of his hair and cut right through it. He continued to do this until his hair was to the fin-like ears on his head. A smile spread across Fwhips face. Perfect! Fwhip walked over to the desk and set the knife back down. He started to open some of the drawers to see what was inside. In one of the drawers, there were bandages. Grabbing the bandages, and remembering how he did it in both his last dream and his past, Fwhip pulled the top he was wearing off and started to wrap the bandages tightly across his chest. As he finished up, there was a small knock on the door. "May I come in, brother?" Fwhips ear twitched, Is this a continuation of his last dream? No... That can't be, the room has changed.... And not just by a little... Fwhip shook his head. "Uh... Ya, you can come in..." By the time the door was all the way open, Fwhip had pulled a shirt on. It was that Gem look-a-like from his last dream. She smiled, "I see you finally cut your hair." Fwhip only nodded. Gem shook her head, "You used the knife, didn't you? I thought I told you that if you cut your hair, don't use the knife!" Fwhip only just smiled at the Gem look-a-like, who then shook her head again. "Anyways.... Did you remember that you and Pearl were going to see King Sausage of Mythland? I am only asking because Pearl is here." Fwhip made a face that said, "Wait..... What???" Gem sighed, "A week ago Pearl asked us if we wanted to join her in visiting her half-sibling. I am sadly busy, so I can't go. But, you said that you would go with her. Though that makes sense since you and Sausage may or may not be dating!~" Fwhips face went beet red, "GEM!!!!" The wizard just laughed at her brother. "Sorry, sorry. But seriously, you should get going to meet Pearl before she just leaves you here." Fwhip looked at what he was wearing. "Um... Could you tell her that I'll be out in a few minutes, I'd rather not go when I'm still in the clothes I was sleeping in..." Gem nodded before leaving the room, closing the door behind her. Fwhip walked over to the small closet that was close to the bed. After digging through the clothes inside it, Fwhip finally found an outfit. A white shirt and black pants under a black long coat. A blood-red scarf was wrapped around his neck, gold and copper goggles rested on top of his head, black finger-less gloves, and black and blood-red ankle boots. To be completely honest, Fwhip forgot that in his dream world, he had a tail, wings, and horns. Fwhip took a deep breath in and then out. Alright... Now to find my way out of this house or... Castle...? Fwhip shrugged it off. After some walking, Fwhip found the exit. As the doors closed behind Fwhip, he spotted who he could only guess was Pearl. The avian spotted him and waved. "Heya there, Fai-err... Fwhip... Sorry, forgot you changed your name... Sorry, Fwhip..." The dragon hybrid sighed while shaking his head. "You're fine." Pearl looked relieved to hear this. She let out a small sigh, most likely out of relief, "Oh, thank lord..." She shook her head, "Anyways! You ready to visit your boyfriend~" Fwhips face went beet red and he sent a glare towards Pearl. This just made the ruler laugh. "Alright! I'm sorry!!" she said, trying to talk through her laughing. Fwhip sighed, "Can we go now?" Pearl nodded, wiping her eyes because she had been laughing way too hard.

-Time Skip-

As the two landed in Mythland, a guard walked over to the pair. "Good morning, Princess Pearl, Countess Fai. What is your business here?" As the guard said their names, they bowed down to each of them. Pearl's wing twitched as the guard said Fwhips deadname. "First, his name isn't 'Fai', his name is Fwhip. He is Count Fwhip. Second, we wish to see my brother, King Sausage." The guard quickly apologized before nodding, "Apologies... Uh, please, Follow me." They turned around and led them to the castle. As they walked, Fwhip looked around and admired everything about the Empire. It kind of looks more like a Kingdom than an Empire... Wow.... "Still amazed as always, huh Fwhip?" The dragon could only nod as he continued to look around. "Please wait here." The guard walked away into a corridor. Fwhip had barely even noticed that they were in the castle. Fwhip shifted slightly, it was too quiet.... Though that could just be because, in the real world, Fwhip's ears were really sensitive, meaning he could hear a lot of things happening at once. Eventually, Pearl and Fwhip heard someone walking. "Sausage!!" Pearl ran over to where Sausage was standing. He looked shocked like he couldn't believe that Pearl was hugging him. Fwhips wing twitched, catching the attention of King Sausage. A slight smile spread across the tallers face when he saw Fwhip. The hybrid shifted a bit and his face turned bright red. Well... This is going to be 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
1008 words

I you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]