Chapter #3: A Lot Of Energy

Ever since Fwhip met Sausage, which was about a week ago, he couldn't get the taller out of his mind. So, as he usually does, Fwhip buried himself in work around Gobland. As he was organizing some things in his chests, Fwhip felt his communicator go off.

-Geminitay: Fwhip! Come over, I need to show you something! It's important!
-Fwhip: Is it important or do you just want someone to hang out with?
-Geminitay: It's important!
-Fwhip: Alright, I'm on my way...

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱, 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘢𝘸𝘯...

-Time Skip-

"Gem! Where are you?" Fwhip has been looking for Gem for who knows how long at this point. "I'm up here, Fwhip." 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳! Fwhip looked up to see two people. The first is the butterfly hybrid, Princess Gem, and the second is the little demigod, Hermes. As soon as the kid saw him, they flew down and hugged Fwhip. "Hello again kiddo!" Gem slowly glided down to the ground. Once on the ground, her wings neatly folded behind her. "You've met Hermes?" Fwhip looked up at Gem. "Ya, I met him about a week ago when I visited The Sanctuary." Hermes saw that as the two adults were talking, Fwhips tail and ears would twitch every few seconds. They slightly squinted their eyes before running off. "Hermes!! Fwhip, could you-" Before Gem had a chance to finish his sentence, Fwhip had already run off toward the direction Hermes went. The two of them ran around the entire empire for the whole day. Eventually, Gem found the two of them. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵. Gem quietly laughed at this. Fwhip, who had heard Gem laugh, looked over at the Princess of Dawn before waving at her. Gem waved back letting out a sigh.

///////////////////////////////////////
300 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]