Chapter #5: Sleep Twitches

I totally didn't forget about this fanfic... Totally didn't...

/////////////////////////////////////

The sun was just starting to rise when Sausage woke up. That's weird... Sausage usually sleeps until he gets woken up by Hermes, aka 8:30 am. He felt something slightly move on top of him. When Sausage looked down and saw a goblin. More specifically, the goblin Fwhip. 𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘢, 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦... Sausage quickly shook that thought from his head. 𝘕𝘰, 𝘯𝘰! 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦! 𝘌𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘨𝘰! To try and distract himself, he looked over to where Hermes was. The little demigod was still completely passed out. After a few minutes, Sausage felt Fwhip twitch. He looked down at the smaller male to see if he was alright. Fwhip was still completely asleep, but now every few minutes, Fwhip would slightly flinch. 𝘏𝘮𝘮, 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. Sausage stared back up at the ceiling. His hand slowly started to move up from Fwhips waist to his hair. Making sure he didn't wake up Fwhip, Sausage started to play with Fwhips hair. The twitching slowly started to become less frequent. Listening to both Fwhip and Hermes breathing, Sausage fell back to sleep.

//////////////////////////////////
220 words

Sorry for forgetting about this fanfic!!
Anyways, if you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and get some sleep.
I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]