Chapter #22: What To Do...

TW: Mention of wanting to kill someone

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After his meeting with Jimmy, or The Codfather, Fwhip had finally gotten to Mythland. Even though Fwhip was still shaken up, at least he could see Sausage. Well, another version of Sausage, at least... As he wandered around Fwhip tried to think of a reason why all of this could be happening. Maybe it had something to do with that voice he had heard before he woke up here...

Fwhip was so lost in his thoughts that he barely even recognized when he ran into someone. Fwhip fell backward and when he opened his eyes... Everything was black and red. Where the hell am I? As his vision started to clear up he started to make out some things around the room. It looked like a bedroom, but not the bedroom Fwhip was used to. It looked like it belonged inside a castle. That's when Fwhip realized how hot it was here. "Good, you're awake~" Panic washed over Fwhip when he heard the voice. He quickly looked over from where he was on the floor. Is that a goddamn demon!?! Fwhip felt himself freeze when the demon started to walk over to him. "Now, I want you to listen to me. If I see you anywhere near Mythland, I will not hesitate to kill both you and your sister! Remember, even though she hides it, your sister is corrupted. This means I can do whatever I desire, and right now, it's killing her if you ever try to see one of my servants again. GOT IT!?!" Fwhip yelped, "Y-yes!! I won't try to come back here again!!!" The demon smirked, "Good. Now, get out of my sight." The demon snapped their fingers and everything became blurry again...

...

Fwhip launched upward in his bed. He pushed himself up against the wall behind him. What the FUCK is with these stupid dreams!?! Tears started to fill the goblins' eyes. He slowly moved his arms around himself as the tears started to fall down his face and onto his bed. The goblin's ear twitched when he heard his communicator go off.

_-TheWoodMan added You and TheServersSheriff to a Group Chat-_

Fwhip hesitantly opened his communicator and went to the group chat that Sausage put him and Jimmy in.

-TheServersSheriff: I'm gonna have to apologize to Scott in person...

-TheWoodMan: That's actually a good idea...

-TheServersSheriff: ?

-TheServersSheriff: What are you talking about?

-TheWoodMan: I mean, we should meet in person to talk about this more!

-TheServersSheriff: That is actually a good idea!

-TheServersSheriff: Where should we meet?

-TheWoodMan: At spawn

-TheServersSheriff: Alright, see you there!

Read at 11:56 pm

-ShInYgObLiNbOy: What are you two talking about?

Sent at 12:01 pm

So many questions were running through Fwhips mind. The main questions are: What in the world are they talking about? And was there a reason why Sausage added me to the group chat? Or was it a misclick? There was only one thing Fwhip knew. He knew that he had to go see if those two were still at spawn.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
516 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]