Chapter #13: Something's Not Right...

Fwhip slowly opened his eyes as he woke up to two people yelling. It sounded like they were arguing. Was he still dreaming? No... He couldn't still be dreaming. Fwhip shook his head before looking around. The walls/ceiling of the room were painted a light yellow, and the floor seemed to be made of birch or something. The bed Fwhip sat in had brightly colored sheets and blankets. It was rather cozy in here. Fwhip spotted a wither rose that sat in a vase on the window sill. Fwhip tried to stand up but quickly stopped when pain shot through his body. He collapsed back onto the bed, letting out a quiet groan. UHG...Why does everything HURT?? Fwhip tried to remember what had happened before he woke up here, but all he could remember was the dream he had just left. Fwhip stared up at the ceiling as he thought. He was quickly pulled from his thoughts by the door opening.

-POV Switch-

Sausage and Jimmy quietly entered the room where Fwhip was. It was obvious that Sausage was pissed at Jimmy. I mean, he literally left Fwhip in the skulk-infested cave. By himself! Only a few seconds ago, Sausage and the Sheriff had been yelling back and forth for who knows how long. The feathers on Sausage's wings slowly started to lay flat when he saw that Fwhip was awake and now sitting upward. Other than the fact that Fwhip looked very confused, the goblin seemed to be fine. Jimmy immediately started to apologize to Fwhip, as he should, but this seemed to make the shorter even more confused. After a lot of apologizing, Fwhip slightly tilted his head and, while staring directly at both of them, said "Um... It's ok... But, who are you two?" Both Jimmy and Sausage froze when Fwhip said that. No... No, he... He has to be joking... Does he seriously not know who we are...? Jimmy's eyes widened, "I-i'm sorry... WHAT!?!" Sausage glared at Jimmy. This was his fault. If Jimmy hadn't taken Fwhip to the Deep Dark, this wouldn't be happening. "Jimmy... Get Shelby... NOW!" Jimmy quickly ran out of the room to get the Great Witch Shelby. "Who the HELL are you!?!" Fwhip looked like he was starting to panic. Sausage let out a small sigh, "I am Mythical J. Sausage. You can just call me Sausage, though. The one who just ran out of the room is the Sheriff, Jimmy. Now, I want you to tell me if either one of those names sounds familiar." Fwhip stared at Sausage for a moment. "Um... Your name sounds kind of familiar... I guess..." Sausage gave Fwhip a small nod. "Ok... How about you rest for a bit...? Does that sound good?" Fwhip hesitantly nodded before laying down. "Um... Can you stay...? Please?" Sausage quietly smiled. The taller walked over to where Fwhip was laying and sat down next to him. The goblin quickly moved and lay down on Sausage's lap. The winged person started to gently play with the goblin's hair. Fwhip started to quietly purr at the feeling. Soon, Fwhip was completely asleep, still purring. "I'll be here when you wake up, mi amor."

//////////////////////////////////////////////
537 words

Anyways, if you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope all of you have a wonderful day evening night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]