Chapter #7: Cute Pictures <3

Gem had just returned from an important meeting and was now in the kitchen making breakfast. Once she had finished cooking, she made strawberry pancakes with some whipped cream on top (you can tell I was craving something while writing this), Gem went to go see if the others were up yet and if they wanted any. As soon as she opened the door, she had to try not to scream because of the cuteness. Fwhip was laying on top of Sausage, they were cuddling!! 𝘍𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦!!! (You can thank Just-fandoms from the comments for that line) making sure she stayed quiet, she took out her communicator, and took some pictures because, well... How could she not?! "Gem, what are you doing...?" The princess of Dawn awkwardly smiled. "Oh... Um... Morning Sausage! I was just um... Nothing, I was doing nothing..." Sausage gave her a look. "Ok! But how could I not? You two look so cute!" Mainly because of how loud Gem had gotten, Hermes woke up. They looked very confused about what was going on. "I'm going to go ahead and guess you didn't originally come in here to take pictures of me and Fwhip." Gem shook her head, "Nope. I came up here to see if you guys were up and if you wanted breakfast. I made some strawberry pancakes!" Hermes' eyes immediately lit up, which made Sausage quietly chuckle. "How about you take Hermes down to have breakfast? I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit..." Gem gave a small nod before taking Hermes down to the first floor. Sausage let out a quiet sigh. 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴... Making sure not to wake the short goblin laying on top of him, Sausage stretched. As he did, a pair of white fluffy wings appeared from his back. After a few minutes, Sausage decided to go downstairs. He gave a glance down at Fwhip. He gently moved the goblin off of him and onto the bed. Once standing, he looked back at Fwhip. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸... Sausage leaned down and laid a small kiss on the side of Fwhip's head before leaving.

/////////////////////////////////////
365 words

I'm realizing now, this sort of happened in my other fanfic. The only difference is that it wasn't Fwhip and Sausage having their picture taken... Whelp
I also wasn't going to put that little kiss thing at the end, but I needed something like that because I'm still kinda upset that Empires smp ended :[

But anyways, if you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and get some sleep
Have a wonderful day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]