Chapter #17: This Is a Dream, Right?

As Sausage and Pearl talked, Fwhip looked around the castle. This was most likely the main hall, or maybe the thrown room. Fwhip slightly shook his head and looked back at the other two. They were still talking...

-POV Switch-

For the last hour, Sausage had been quietly explaining that he wasn't from this world, or dream, eh whatever... Pearl looked surprised at first, but the more Sausage explained, the more she understood what was happening. "So... You are from the future, but whenever you go to sleep you get transported to another timeline or something along those lines?" Sausage nodded, "That is correct. I'm still trying to figure out how to control it, though..." Pearl quietly hummed, "I have a hunch..." Sausage gave her a confused look. "Well, Gem has been saying that Fwhip has been acting weird lately... What if he's from your world?" Sausage's eyes widened. That could be a possibility... But how does he even do it? Does he not know that he's doing it? "I can tell you have a lot of questions. Maybe ask them when you are back in your world?" They both looked over to where Fwhip stood, it looked like he was zoning out. "For now just act like you belong here." Well, that definitely wouldn't be too hard for Sausage considering the fact that he has been here before. They both walked over to the dragon hybrid. "Hey, Fwhip! You wanna come and wander around with me and Sausage?" Fwhip smiled and quickly nodded his head. "Alright! Let's go!" and with that, Pearl lead the three of them out of the castle and into the slightly crowded streets of Mythland.

-Time Skip/POV Switch-

Fwhip quietly followed Pearl and Sausage, though he wasn't exactly looking where he was going... Sausage had to pull Fwhip out of the way of different things, multiple times. By this point, Sausage was just holding Fwhips hand to make sure he didn't hurt himself. Fwhips wing twitched when he saw a bookstore. His wing twitching caught the attention of Sausage. "You alright there, Fwhip?" Pearl stopped walking, as she was in front of everyone, to see what was wrong. Fwhip only hummed in response before pulling away from Sausage and walking into the bookstore. Pearl laughed a bit, "Whelp, there he goes!" Sausage sighed while shaking his head. Both followed the dragon hybrid into the bookstore. Fwhip was near the back of the store, his eyes wandering over different titles. Every once and a while, he would pull a book off of the shelf to get a closer look at it, but then quickly put it back when it wasn't interesting. It's kinda odd that I am shopping for a book, in a dream... Fwhip shrugged. By this point, it was sort of normal, in a way... Fwhip jumped out of his skin when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. His head whipped around to see Sausage. "JESUS!! Sausage! Don't do that!" Fwhip was "yelling" in a hushed voice, which made Sausage laugh. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you Fwhip." Fwhip just gave Sausage a small glare before turning back to the shelves. "Did you find anything good?" Fwhips fin-like ears twitched, and he shook his head. "No, not yet... This is a weird ass dream though..." Sausage slightly stiffened. Does he know that this is a 'dream'? Interesting... "What was that last part?" Fwhips eyes widened in alarm, "Oh! Uh... Weirdly, I haven't found a book I like! That's what I said." Sausage gave a small nod. "Oi, lovebirds! Can we go over to the small restaurant that's nearby here?" Fwhip turned to glare at Pearl while Sausage's face turned a light shade of pink. "Yeah, we can go." Sausage looked back at Fwhip, "You ready to go?" Fwhips tail twitched and he smiled at Sausage while nodding. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
647 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]