The Most Cliche Of Things

• Věnováno Grace Flood

a/n we will be doing one of the most cliché fanfic things ever, in the history of fanfics, truth or dare. oh and today I had to call all these people for a fundraiser once again because the people who do it are friggin' retarded, so that's my confession of anger today! frownies and hugs :(:( oo

Harry's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to get something to drink, trying not to wake up Nikohl as I rolled off the bed. but with my luck I woke her up and she groaned a little and looked up at me with her precious eyes. "Hun? Where are you going?"

"I just going to get something to drink, do you need anything?"

"no...but I'll come with you..."

she rolled off the bed and on to her feet following me down the hall. we passed by Niall's and Amber room, Ellen's and Louis' and Liam's and Delilah's on our way to the stairs. the last room on the left was Zayn's, just Zayn's not his and Marcie's because they wont get together!

as we passed his room I heard a noise and gave Nik a weird look and raised my eyebrow at her in suspicion. she gave me a confused look and I motioned for her to listen, we walked up next to his door and lent against it. pressing our ears up against we heard another bump and a creak. the door swung out just a tad but Zayn didn't seem to notice. Nikohl peeped her head in through the crack and puled back gasping.

"what? what was it? who's in there?" I whispered to her.

she turned to face me with pure shock and...excitement? in her eyes. I gave her a confused look and she responded. "Marcie's in there. Zayn's in there. Look."

I pivoted my head around the door just enough to see a mop of strawberry blond hair and a quiff of black hair moving about around the bed. no...way. "this is perfect! I knew they were fooling around and snogging behind our backs! this is just AWESOME!" I nearly shouted to Nikohl who clamped a hand on my face and put a finger to her lips. she might have quieted me but I knew! I knew they were doing it.

"c'mon let's go before they see us. we'll ask them about it later, promise." she pulled me down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen where we could talk instead of whisper.

as I pulled a glass out of the cabinet and filled it with water I asked her, "do what should we do about this? they obviously don't want us to know, but why?"

"maybe they just don't want to be that typical couple who fools around before getting together but that doesn't give them the excuse to lie to all of us and continue doing it behind our backs! that's just not right!" Nikohl was getting fired up and to be completely honest it was kind of hot...

"I don't know babe, let's just worry about it tomorrow, okay?" I bit my lip as she nodded her head. I stepped closer and couldn't contain my hormones any more, I had to kiss her. so I did. at first she was surprised but soon enough she responded and kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and soon enough she was pulling me up the stairs and to our bedroom. but when we passed Zayn's room we heard them and that just ruined the mood and we gave each other that look and shook our heads. "'da, da, da, da, da, da, da, nope' not happening tonight." I said with a sly grin.

time to go back to sleep tomorrow we were going to the mall, even though we just got new clothes, the girls were in a desperate need for some Jack Wills hoodies! "night Hun," my beautiful girlfriend called over her shoulder as I snuggled up behind her, I slung my arm over her torso and that's how I fell asleep.

after a good 5 hours I woke up to an empty space next to me. in her place was a pair of black skinny jeans, a white v neck and a hoodie. she was obviously already up and getting ready, she must have laid my clothes out for me. but where are my shoes?