Random Armani Boys

• Dedicated to Julia Paige Morales

a/n not very many if any people read the last  chapter but imam keep writing and finally put the boys in the story. hence the title of this chapter. okay so here we go!

Nikohl's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ugh I hate that annoying freaking noise. I roll over and smack the crap out of my alarm but then realize I have to actually get up to turn it off...ugh I hate the world! I get up and push the rats nest of my hair out of my face and stumble into De's room. "Delilah get your cute little butt up and get ready we have to leave in twenty if we wanna get any good dresses!!!!" my morning voice croaked. De grabbed her pillow from under her head and sat up just high enough so she could aim at me. she hurled the pillow at my face but I dodge it.

"I KNOW! GET OUT!" Delilah whined. I groaned then pulled De outta bed and out to the floor just for good measures. I quickly ran out afterwards and locked myself in the bathroom. De ran after me and pounded on the door.

"NIKI!!! get out I have to shower!!!"

"TOO BAD! you decided to sleep instead!"

"ugh whatever ill just go without taking a shower!" that's so nasty because she wont take one at all today if I don't let her take one now.

"okay De take one but hurry we need to leave soon!" I guess ill just straighten my hair and put on some light makeup, maybe some mascara and eyeliner. after got my face and hair ready I put on some Miss Me pants with diamond peace signs on the back and white V-neck with a black blazer. this is what I usually wear when I go shopping at those snooty stores downtown. (oh! BTW I live in uptown San Antonio, Texas.)

De finally got out of the shower and got ready all while I was eating some cereal in the kitchen.

"Ready to go De?"

"Uhmmm..." she checks all her pockets then runs upstairs coming back down with her wallet and phone. "yeah! now I'm ready Leg-go!!!"

~45 Minutes Later Downtown SA~

"ooh let's go to the barneys that's connected to that Armani store and check out some dresses and maybe get a suit for your bro?" De said as soon as we got out of the car. we were walking down the streets of downtown because its so frigging hard to drive.

"yeah I guess we could pick one up for Aaron but he will HAVE to pay me back! Armani's are oober expensive!"

we walked into the Prada store and were greeted by the saleswoman and she pointed us towards the dresses. she is my moms friend and knows us well. De goes to the right and I go to the left on the search for our dresses. I'm thinking maybe something red and maybe white. I move dress by dress from the rack and try them on til I find this red dress that compliments my curves well and decide to go look for a suit for Aaron.

does he want a black one or a gray one? I don't know how to but suits! I spot a blonde mop of hair a couple racks over and decide maybe he can help.

"excuse me sir? can you please help me picked out a suit for my brother?" the blonde haired boy turns around and at first glance I thought it was Niall Horan but it cant be I must be dreaming right? I pinch myself just to make sure and its not a dream. "uhm are you Niall Horan??" he grins at me obviously pleased that I know who he is.

"why yes, yes I am. and I think your brother would like the black one with a...pur...no red tie. it will compliment that dress of yours." OMG its Niall Horan! don't fan girl don't fan girl! calm down Nikohl calm down.

"uhh thank you..." I pull out my phone and text Delilah to get her ass over here because I'm talking to Niall frigging Horan! all of a sudden you hear clothes flying and racks being pushed over and 'Heys!' and 'watch outs!' from all around the store. oh no...shes gonna fan girl...no please don't.