29. Crystal

My heart begins pounding in my chest so bad that my books fall on the ground . I step away and my back hits someone's chest.

Really?

I instantly turn around to find Abhi's eyes fixed at me.

"What the fuck" one of Arav's friends barks and attacks my brother but before that Abhimanyu's punch lands on his jaw .

The violent fight makes me shiver but the girls bicker.

"Isn't he the guy on your phone?"

"Boyfriend ? I knew it "

"But who's the other one , oh my god I think I've fallen in love at first sight" shanaya looks at kiaan with so much excitement but she doesn't know he's allergic to any girl other than a certain butterfly of his .

"He's my brother and he's taken"

"And my heart broke" she mumbles and anu laughs and then speaks "Your boyfriend is so charming "

"He's not my ---"

"You're coming home, NOW" kiaan walks past me as my eyes land at the guys who I don't know are alive or not . Although Arav hadn't done anything to me untill now but he bullied so many kids so well deserved.

"I'll call you " I hug the girls good bye as soon as Abhimanyu comes in front of me .

"You must be angry I --- I'm so---"

His lips crash at mine and butterflies whirl in my stomach when he holds me so close to his chest .

"I swear I'm gonna kill us both , you and me, if you run away again."

I thought both of them will go psycho on me and on each other .

"How did you find me" I ask and his eyes land at my phone. A smile comes on his face when he voices " you changed the wallpaper"

My cheeks turns red and I throw the phone in my bag . Both of us stroll towards the car inside which I see ishani . I jump in excitement and hug her so tight .

"I missed you"

"I'm gonna kill you if you go away again"

"Stop threatening everyone with the same thing butterfly" kiaan says leaning against the car .

"I'm sorry bhai" I look at the ground.
"When are we cooking together?" He literally smiles and I hug him as tears stream down my cheeks .

"I love you crysie" he whispers making me break down in tears .

"Shut up" I slap a hand on his chest.

"See , I told you she doesn't want to listen that. You are such a dimwit" he laughs .

"Everyone knows I'm super smart okay" ishani says as I pull away from kiaan.

"You're marrying him" kiaan declares and my eyes turn wide but Abhi smiles .

"But you bo--"

"No questions" he cuts me off and everyone laughs.

"I'm sorry" abhi says looking at Ishani "I'm really sorry for saying that to kiaan"

"Now don't remind me of that or I'll seriously kill you" Kiaan says in a serious tone "both of you get out of my sight, I'm so done with your drama" he wraps an arm around ishani and we all smile before both of them get inside their car and leave me with Abhimanyu. I have a lot a packing and stuff to do.

"I love you " abhimanyu kisses my temple .

"I'm not gonna say it , you must have read" I laugh and he raises a brow "Fine, I love you . Maybe" I kiss his cheek.
He tilts his head to the side and before he comes up with anything strange I laugh "no , no , I love you , I'm so in love with you."

_________________________