1. Abhimanyu

Trapping anger inside one's head is deadly and lethal . Anger needs to be released . Anger needs discharge and when you have a father like mine ---

"Are you listening or not " he barks from the other side of the line.

"Hmm"

"I told you Abhimanyu , you are supposed to take care of your little sister but more than that you have to take care of my prestigious image . Being the only Heir of my business empire you should be at least a little bit responsible ,you useless brat . Get your shit together and rule the university like you are supposed to . I talked to Tanmay and he told me whatever shit is going on at the campus . Clean it up "

I shut my eyes and mentally roll them before speaking "I'll take care of everything"

"I wouldn't have to call you if you could take care of everything like a man . Keep in mind whose blood you are , Kabir Mandhana's . Don't bring me disgrace or I'll seriously kill both of you "

"What is Zara's fault in here " I almost yell at my father.

"Shut the fuck up !!! "

Shivay smirks looking at me as my father barks from the other side. My phone and my ears are half dead already but the rage building inside will be the death of someone for sure.

"I have a meeting , don't let any motherfucker raise a finger at your family .Break his hand before that. You get it ? "

"I get it" I grit my teeth.

"Good boy " and he kills the call.

"Calm dow---" I sidestep shiv but his shoulder collides with mine as on the way I pick a baseball bat .

"Seriously again? " devansh mumbles as I walk out of the Mansion and towards the uni campus .

Infuriation building inside me is making my head throb now and the anger wants air . It wants to be freed .

Out ! Out ! Out !!

My eyes search for the fucker who cried in front of his dad about Abhimanyu Mandana Bullying him at the freaking campus . Abhimnayu is me by the way .

That all fuckery lead my dad to call me and rest is history.

I find him in the football stadium so it just takes me one second to reach him and swing the bat with full force. His head flops in the opposite direction before he licks the ground .

"What the -- abhimanyu " his friend yelps.

"Wanna cry more bitch ?" I place the tip on his temple and aim with full strength. Blood oozes from his head making me feel better. Relieved .

Blood ! More blood !

Soon the ground is covered with his blood as I hit him unstoppable.

"ENOUGH!!!" Shivay grabs my shoulders from behind and yanks me away.

"Are you dead dead ?" Devansh squats in front of the guy to check his pulse.

He sighs with relaxation to find him still alive .

But I'm not happy with that .

I lunge towards him but this time shivay grabs my bicep and growls " I said Enough!!!!"

They both literally drag me back to the Mansion and I fetch a bottle of beer from the fridge , taking sips of it, I settle on a table .

"What are you ? Psychopath killer ?" Shivay snarls .

I twist my wrist with the bat still in my hand and look at him "wanna be next ? "

"Hell yeah " devansh jumps up "that would be fun to watch"

"I will beat you into a pulp if you weren't like a younger brother to me " he grits his teeth and snatches the bat .

"Work on that shitty temper of yours" he starts the lecture but the doorbell rings . Dev brings a box from outside and places it on the kitchen counter.

"Fuck " he utters looking at the item inside the box .

"Fucking fuck" he picks up some bangles from it .

Shivay rolls his eyes "If you ordered them for kinaat I swear you have shitty taste. Shru would bash them on my face if I buy such tacky bangles for her"

"Hey , hey wait a fucking minute devil , if I ever buy something for that clingy girl , it would be the luckiest day of her life and worst of mine , this isn't me " he shows the lid of the box where IMU is written .

Indian Monsters University. Those fuckers leave no chance to ruin my peace which is so rare.

There is also a note that says with love for DEU's Emperor Abhimanyu Mandhana .

Anger blurrs my vision as my phone rings and I know , I just know this is Ivaan Fucking Raghuvanshi.

"You wanna die already Elder Raghuvanshi " I growl.

He laughs making me even more infuriated "You liked my gift Mandhana ? I thought you'd need them after loosing championship so many times . Don't even try this time assholes . Plus I heard some fuckers from your club got beaten last night at our campus . I really am upset Abhimanyu . Where is the Ruthless Emperor?"

Shivay laughs with no humor and voices "you seem to care too much about him. Don't you have to lick your younger brother's feet anymore ? Kiaan must be missing his little puppy"

"Shut the fuck up Shivay Raichand . I heard your Emperor hasn't been able to get a girl laid in his whole fucking life so I really pity him . Maybe he's not even a man . Go get a check up"

I tilt my head to the side and pick up my phone from the counter , bring it close to my face before I tell him "I heard Raghuvanshis have a precious sister . When I drag her out of the your Mansion and fuck her in front of all your people, you'll know how much of a man I am"

" YOU bastard , I'll murder you son of a ---"

I kill the call but shivay looks at me with so much anger "Are you really gonna do that" devansh questions.

"If he provokes me again I'll show his sister how ruthless I am"

"Seriously abhimanyu ?" shivay grits his teeth.

"Chill, I have no interest in any girl but I want to give him a reply for this"

I point towards the box .

"Woah , action time" devansh gets up .

"Let's see how much of lethal weapons the Monsters possess"