4. Abhimanyu

She looks at me as if she doesn't hate anyone more than the person in front of her which might be true .

"How.dare.you." she grits her teeth clenching her jaw . Damn she's the face of perfection . She's everything I've ever wished for .

"Habit" I smirk as she shoots daggers at me with her beautiful eyes . She's dressed in a pink dress paired with pink heels . Her hair cover the small of her back while her hands sparkle with pink nails . A day ago I'd say that colour irritates the fuck out of me but not now . It's the only colour I'd love to see from present day .

"The more I look at you, the more my hatred towards you grows. Every inch of my body loathes the very existence of you and this is my last bloody warning Abhimnayu Mandhana , stay away from Me!!"

An infuriated adorable girl looks even more pretty . Not just any girl but the mafia princess in front of me looks killer when she's angry. Me being the biggest fan of short temper, I know Raghuvanshi Princess , I just know you are made for me .

"You know what, I have very high patience otherwise, but you , my eyes sting looking at you so stop staring at me ." She turns around to exit the room but I grab her wrist and pull her close .

"Now you listen to me very carefully Miss Raghuvanshi. I do not have any patience but I'm trying to be patient with you because yes I made a mistake and I'm here to apologize for that , please listen to me at least otherwise I have other ways to make you listen to me"

She blinks her eyes couple of times and twists her wrist in my hold .

"Touch me again and I swear on my life , you will regret it" she takes a step back .

"Don't swear on your life " I pin her to the wall as her pretty eyes turn wide " because your life is my life, love "

She looks at me as if I'm some kind of ghost but then she grits her teeth "I'll ask that again, HOW DARE YOU , I suppose you don't know who my brother is"

"Ohh I very well know him, the one who couldn't protect his own Mansion after threatening me , you brother who is a gangster?"

A wicked smirk comes on her face and Goddamn I love it "no not that one ,I'm talking about my brother who is a MONSTER"

I tilt my head to the side , she's adorable if she thinks I give a fuck about kiaan Raghuvanshi. Still seeing someone so beautiful threaten me is quite a scene .

"Terrified much " she smiles "Don't worry I'll not tell him but that doesn't mean he'll not know , run for your life before it's too late"

Okay now that was more than required . "Crystal " I deadpan "no doubt you are adorable and I want you but I'm being nice here if you remain arrogant then I'm gonna drag you along while your brother sees it .

She bursts out in a humorless laughter "dream on Emperor"

"So we are doing it the other way princess ?" I smirk and grab her wrist . She constantly tries to free it but I only stop when we are in front of the medical room .

"What is yo---"

I pull her with me as the nurse takes out an injection which she really needs after what I did to her .

"I don't---"

"Shut up , you talk a lot" I hold her firmly as the nurse injects her . She literally screams her lungs out.

"It's not a bullet damnit, you'll make me deaf" I chuckle.

She gets up annoyed when the nurse is done "this is the second time you've hurt me so bad . You are seriously dead"

"You threaten a lot" I follow her as she walks out holding her arm with a hand .

"This hurts so much"

"You weep a lot"

"You ---I hate you "

"You repeat a lot"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Look who's talking"

"Urghh" she stomps her foot on the ground and sidesteps me but I grab her elbow once again.

"Ouch, are you mad" she rubs her arm while I look at her firmly and chuckle "you are a pretty and annoying creature , aren't you "

"Only you are the annoying one here" she grits her teeth but suddenly someone's shoulder collides with her making her fall straight on the ground.

He doesn't even bother to turn around as rage fills me .

"Stop right there " I snarl as the entire corridor freezes . All steps stop as I offer my hand to crystal but she glares at me and gets up herself.

"Whoever the fucker was come back while I'm being nice " I glare at the crowd which now makes way for me and the guy is separated from the other students.

"Abhimanyu I--- I was ---"

"I thought all of you assholes know Kiaan Raghuvanshi so I'll not need to rub it in your faces to not create troubles for her . Guess your thick skulls are really useless. "

From the other side of the hall devansh struts inside with a wicked smirk on his face and my baseball bat in his hand .

"At your service Emperor" he smirks but I shake my head . Grabbing the guy with his collars I drag him out of the main building.
My punch Lands straight on the bridge of his nose making him taste the ground. After spitting blood he looses consciousness.

Devansh helps me tie both his hands on his head before we leave him hanging in front of the building .

"I suppose , now everyone is gonna walk very very carefully in the corridors" I say and walk towards her . Take her hand and strut in .

I take her into an empty classroom and snarl "see ? I am Abhimanyu Mandhana , the Emperor of this University . Stop testing me Crystal ."

She looks at me with wide eyes and breathing heavily . "St-ay , stay away from Me"

"What's wrong " I take a step closer but she sheilds herself with both her arms .

"Please stay away from Me" she voices and sprints away.

"I'm sorry Love , that won't be possible now"

____________________________

Special Notice

All those who are reading The Royal Monsters series or who are waiting for the Duet are hereby informed that there will be no further update before 20th July .
I will not be able to update my books for one month but you'll get regular updates after 19 July .

Yours Annika .