28

Omniscient.
A few hours later.

"Jamar repeat it again

"Jamar repeat it again." Sanai stared at Sakim who looked stressed. She was trying to help him figure out if he had made the mistake of shooting Roman's homeboy, Dusty. He honestly didn't care, but he didn't need anymore wars breaking out between the two. Especially since Sanai was now tied between them.

"Mama there's no point. Fuck it." Sakim spoke with annoyance evident in his tone.

She just sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

Sakim looked up at her and opened his mouth to speak. "He was a tall dude, Well built. I couldn't tell who he was but I knew he looked familiar son." He stressed out once again.

Sanai had met Roman's homeboy and knew what he looked like very well. He was darkskinned and almost taller than Roman. Both of them similar in size and muscly.

"Papa it's gonna be okay. He didn't die so maybe it takes pressure off who did it." Sanai tried to reason with the situation.

Sakim scrunched his face up and looked at her. "You know damn well them niggas gone try to chop our heads off and we gone blow they shit up." He spoke to Sanai who held back a giggle. The way he said it made her want to laugh, but now was not the time.

"You're right.." Sanai sat back and thought.

She didn't know what else to say. It was between the men to figure it out.

Roman sat back and looked at Dusty who had a smirk on his face

"So they drove off and didn't see you get back up right?" Roman asked to double check. Dusty shook his head and plopped the bulletproof vest onto the table. It was perfectly hidden under his black jacket, just as Roman suggested.

"Nigga you owe me. Got niggas thinking I'm weak and shit." Dusty scoffed and folded his arms.

Roman shook his head and slid the black duffle back over to him. Dusty looked grabbed it and quickly opened it up to see 600k waiting on him.