23

Omniscient.
That same day.

Sanai laid on Roman's chest and listened to his steady heartbeat

Sanai laid on Roman's chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. She thought about all of the crazy shit that happened within the last few months. Just her meeting the both of them changed her life tremendously.

She wouldn't have imagined two men being in her love-life at the same time. Her heart was still hurt at the lives lost behind this 'love' she shared with the two.

In the back of her mind she remembered her best friend being killed just by jealousy.

Sanai felt guilty. The fact these two men planned on taking Trevon's life and she's still talking to both of them made her stomach sick.

She looked up at a sleeping Roman and watched his chest move with every breath he took.

He looked so peaceful when he slept. Little did Sanai know, this was the first complete rest he'd had in weeks.

He literally couldn't sleep without her.

Sanai went to sit up before Roman's eyes opened.

"Where you goin?" He mugged her while rubbing his eye. Sanai chuckled and leaned down to kiss his lips.

"I need to go check on my son." Sanai replied and wiped the side of her face while yawning.

They'd been laying in bed since he came back and that was five hours ago. Yohson had gotten up and ate breakfast before running to his own room and falling asleep. The vacation had both Sanai and Yohson relaxed. They'd been sleeping most of the trip, with the exception of the small adventures they found themselves on.

Sanai stood from the bed and made her way out the bedroom to Yohson's room. He was indeed wide awake and watching movie on the large TV in front of him.

"Hey baby boy. How you feelin?" Sanai smiled at him and watched as he turned his head to look at her.

He smiled and got up from his play area to greet his mommy with a hug.

She picked him up and gave him kisses all over his little face. It was moments like these that made her thank Sakim for saving her life. She couldn't imagine being taken away from her baby.

"I wanna go swimming!" Yohson insisted with a big smile on his face. He used the 'sweet moments like these' to ask Sanai for stuff since he knew she was in a good mood.

"You know what-." Sanai started with a chuckle.

" Sanai started with a chuckle