11

Omniscient.

"Hold up wait a Minute, Y'all thought I was finished!?" Yasmi turned the radio up as Sanai rolled her eyes

They were on their way to the influencer event and Yasmi was trying to get the energy up before they arrived. Both girls looked the fuck good with their freshly done hair, nails, and lashes.

"When I bought that Aston Martin, y'all thought it was rented?" Sanai rapped along and smirked as Yasmi's eyes widened.

"Flexin' on these niggas, I'm like Popeye on his spinach!" Yasmi pressed her foot on the gas and sped up.

Yasmi and Sanai both graduated from FAMU and Yasmi learned the lyrics to Dreams and Nightmares the day after graduation. It was something both Sanai and Yasmi joked about. They went to plenty college parties together and never learned the song. They would just pretend they knew the words and get hype with everybody else.

"Girl, Please tell Rihanna to let me onto that Fenty deal too. Makeup and Lingerie both included!" Yasmi turned the radio down and spoke to Sanai.

"Girl I'll let her know. I'm just excited for tonight. I get to model her newest swimwear and show out on bitches." Sanai smiled and moved her black bundles over her shoulder.

"Awww Toot. You gone look so good." Yasmi smiled.

"Thanks Bae. I just hope I don't mess up or nothing. You know I get a lil shy when I have on less clothes and no mask." Sanai giggled as she thought about her old job.

That job brought her so much confidence in her body. The mask just made every interaction much easier.

"Girl yes. Josh said he misses you already." Yasmi chuckled and stopped at the red light.

"No, Josh missed the money I brought in." Sanai shook her head and unlocked her phone to take a look at Instagram.

"Tell me why Bunny ass tried to tell Josh it was better that you left. I damn near swung on her and knocked her fuckin wig backwards." Yasmi mugged as she kept her eyes on the road.

Sanai bussed out laughing at the seriousness on Yasmi's face. She knew that Yasmi would deadass knock any bitch out for trying either of them. Sanai was like that too, she didn't play about people tryna come for hers.

"I know you would've fucked her pale ass up." Sanai giggled.

Yasmi just shook her head and smiled. She missed Sanai being at the club with her. But she wouldn't beg her to come back if it meant it could potentially stunt Sanai's growth. Sanai has way more talent to her. The club was just a side hustle and Yasmi knew that.

"You already know." Yasmi fixed her lipgloss and pulled into the parking area in front of the event space.

Both girls grabbed their purses and got out of the car while making their way inside.