22

Omniscient.
1 day later.

Sanai sat up looked over at the clock

Sanai sat up looked over at the clock. It was 3am and she couldn't sleep. She had tossed and turned out of her sleep due to the continuous nightmares she was having. Just seeing Bria in her head made her stomach sick and that was enough to keep her awake.

She looked down to see Yohson still closely cuddled to her with his thumb in his mouth. She slightly shook her head because she could've sworn he let that habit go.

She got out of bed gently and laid him on top of the silk pillow before making her way to the bedroom door. She slipped her bunny slippers on and walked out the room to the kitchen downstairs.

The whole house had such a pretty view from the windows. They were huge windows and they showed the city and all its elements. She smirked and watched the cars drive by.

While admiring the view in front of her, there was a knock at her door. She tilted her head in confusion. Remembering only Yasmi could be paying her a visit this week. But Yasmi would notify her before popping up.

She slowly made her way to the door and looked through the peephole.

There stood Roman, with a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he wanted. If she didn't open the door willingly, he would just use the spare key he got from the property owner. The nigga had connections with almost everything. He was able to cook up a spare key for just the right price.

Sanai already knew the deal. The nigga was gone find his way in there either way. So she opened the door and looked up at him to see him smiling wide.

"I missed you, Nani ma." He took it upon himself to step past her and walk his way into the house. She rolled her eyes at the audacity.

She wanted to so badly hurt his feelings, but she remembered what Sakim told her about his Nephew. That still didn't excuse what he did to Sanai that night. Choking her in her own house until she passed out made him look even crazier than before.

"What do you want, East?" Sanai eyed him and watched as he looked around the house with a smile on his face.

"Oh that's how it is?" He looked back at her.

Sanai nodded her head contently. She wanted him to get the fuck out her kitchen so she could continue cutting up her pineapples and lookin out the big ass windows in front of her.

"Why you be acting like that? Then get mad when I choke the shit out you." He gritted his teeth and stared at her with anger.

Sanai shrugged her shoulders. He had one time to try her before she beat the shit out him. Part of her was scared but the another part was used to his shit. The nigga was just a little off and felt that she needed to allow him into her space whenever he wanted to be there. Sanai wasn't with that bullshit at all.