9

Sanai Namiko.

One month Later.

"Me Hennessy and youuu

"Me Hennessy and youuu." Yasmi sung for the seventh time today. We played the song earlier on the ride here and she hasn't stopped repeating the same set of lyrics since we got out the car.

"Kamani! Please!" I rolled my eyes. She just smacked her lips and went back to singing which made me laugh.

We were at the nail salon since we owed ourselves a mani-pedi day. With the kids still in tote of course.

"Mommy. I want them do my fingers too." Yohson watched the ladies in the chairs get their nails done and he wanted to get his done along with us.

"Papa, We can get yours done too okay?" I fixed the collar of his shirt.

I was never a mom that restricted my son from enjoying the luxuries of getting pampered. If my baby wanted a manicure, he was gonna get one. I knew he would want clear polish though, since he thought colors were for girls.

He nodded his head and continued playing with his transformers. Pretending that the plants by the waiting area were a part of his game.

Roman would be on his way to get us after we finished up in the mall with Yasmi and Summer. He had finally popped the question a week ago. Asking me to be his girlfriend. Which I immediately said yes because of how good he treated me. I loved Roman and could definitely see myself with him long term.

On the other hand, Sakim also popped the question not too long after Roman. The bad part was, I said yes to him too.

So now I have two boyfriends and trying to keep them from finding out about each other is the hardest part. I noticed Yohson was asking to see them more often though. I guess he didn't care who I ended up with, he just liked the feeling of having a father figure in his life.

"Toot, tell me why Nas said he knew it was us at the club but he didn't know if Mar realized." Yasmi chuckled and took a sip of her water.

"Yea, I saw them looking and tryna get us to come with them." I nodded. I wonder why Sakim didn't say anything.

"Yea.." Yasmi looked off and did her signature guilty look.

One thing about Yasmi was, she didn't like bearing bad news to her best friend. But, It would make me mad because I wanted to know the good and bad things. I didn't like anyone sugarcoating things for me.

"Kamani Yasmine Lee." I eyed Yasmi who struggled to look back.

"Sakim knows you went home with East." Yasmi mumbled and sipped her water again.

My eyes widened and I wondered how he found out and how I didn't know that he did.

"Yasmi! Why didn't you tell me!?" I raised my voice a tad bit, but not enough to rile anyone else in the salon up.