15

Omniscient.

The next day.

"New Opp Pack inna air, This gas or what?" Sanai smiled and recorded herself as the TV blasted in the background

"New Opp Pack inna air, This gas or what?" Sanai smiled and recorded herself as the TV blasted in the background. One thing she was gone do is blast music through her TV.

Nasir had called earlier and told her he was dropping Yohson off tomorrow and she was fine with that. She guessed Yohson was having a blast with his cousins and didn't want the party to end so quickly. So she wasn't going to kill his joy and make him come home if everyone else was cool with him staying.

She had gotten up a few hours ago and found out her best friend was flying in town. Her boy best friend Trevon had called and made it known that he was coming to see her and she was so excited. They had known each other for years before he moved and they stopped talking as much. He was cool as fuck but left three years ago due to wanting better opportunities.

Sanai's phone started ringing and she looked over to see '💔Roman' flash across her screen. She rolled her eyes and picked up the phone. "What he want chile." Sanai asked herself.

"Hello?" She answered and turned her TV down.

"Why you dodging my facetime call?" Roman spoke with evident annoyance in his voice.

"I don't wanna be on facetime. What you want?" Sanai looked across the room and stared at herself in the mirror.

Roman chuckled before clicking the facetime button and Sanai heard it ring. She rolled her eyes and accepted the call.

"I miss seeing ya face, Nani Ma." He looked in the camera, searching for where she could be.

"Oh. What you want?" Sanai closed her eyes and asked again.

"Imma come see you." Roman bit his lip and put the phone flat on his bed.

"Also, Tell Fat man I said happy birthday and I got his gift." Roman added.

"I'll tell him you said happy birthday. You can drop the gift off one of these days. Not today though.." Sanai played with her necklaces.

"Why not today?" Roman questioned.

"Bye Roman." Sanai chuckled and hung up.

She stood up from her bed and walked her way to her kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed herself some yogurt and a spoon out the utensil drawer.

While rinsing the spoon off and dipping it in her yogurt, Sanai got a ring at her doorbell. She rolled her eyes. It seemed like everybody wanted to bother her today.

She walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see Trevon standing there with a wide smile on his face.

She rushed to open the door and Trevon wrapped his arms around her and picked her up.