8

Omniscient.

Sanai was asleep when her phone rang and she groaned before rolling over and picking it up

Sanai was asleep when her phone rang and she groaned before rolling over and picking it up. 'Sakim' flashed across her screen as she swiped left to answer the facetime call.

"Yes papa?" Sanai yawned slightly and looked in the camera to see Sakim on a elevator. She also looked over and seen Roman in the restroom.

"I'm coming to see you right now." He looked in the camera at Sanai who was now sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

She was wide awake now that she realized the elevator that he was on, was hers.

"Papa come a little later, I look crazy." She tried to keep her voice down.

Roman was in the shower washing himself from last night's events. He wanted to wash himself good before he stepped out to go see Von at the studio later and help him with a few songs.

"You know Ion give a fuck about that. Open the door when I get there Sanai." He mugged her through the camera. Sanai's heart was now pounding out of her chest and she didn't like that feeling. She didn't know what to say next, he already said he didn't give a fuck.

"Papa pleasee, give me like two hours to brush my teeth and shower and get Sonson together. I want you to have all my attention when you get here." She pouted and looked at him.

She heard the shower stop before Sakim just sucked his teeth and muttered a small "Ight." and hanging up.

Sanai let out a breath and watched Roman walk out of the bathroom and walk towards her.

"Damn. Not even a towel huh? Just gone let all ya goods out." Sanai chuckled.

"Yea. Yours out too." Roman smirked, standing in front of Sanai and flicking her nipple.

She looked up at him and back down at his dick that was also looking at her.

"Baby put him up. I'm sore from last night." Sanai rolled her eyes and felt Roman slowly wrap his hand around her neck. "Stop rolling your eyes at me Namiko." He glared at her.

Sanai just nodded as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Lay back." He slightly pushes her down with his hand still wrapped around her throat. "Babyy!" She pouted and went to protest.

"Yes pretty girl?" Roman looked back at her and rubbed his finger across her clit. Sanai just moaned and stared up at him. Roman nodded and pushed her legs back before leaning down and taking her clit into his mouth.

Sanai held her legs and watched him drag his tongue across her pussy. She loved how he looked from this angle.

"Hmm?" Roman questioned again before slipping two fingers into her. Watching as she slightly arched her back and closed her eyes. He pushed down on her stomach a bit and watched her eyes open back up.