13

Omniscient.

Two weeks later.

"So we're going shopping after this right?" Brea sat on Roman's lap as he played a track back for his client, Kentrell

"Yea Bae, I been said we going." Roman mugged and tried to focus on the work in front of him.

That was the problem with Brea. She didn't want to do anything but run Roman's pockets up with Liaan in tote. It didn't put a dent in his pockets at all but it got annoying when he realized that's all she ever wanted. Sakim had warned Roman about his sister since he knew how she could be but Roman just brushed it off.

"Okay then hurry up. I need my nails done too." She scrolled through her phone.

Roman just nodded and listened to the music blast through the speakers. He tapped Brea letting her know he wanted her to get up and she stood before walking to the couch.

Roman stood up and spoke to Kentrell who was hype about his music.

"This might be the one." Roman smiled and went to save the song into his file so he could send it to the artist.

"I'm saying. That shi too hard." Kentrell nodded to the bass coming through the large speakers.

"Imma send the shi to you." Roman leaned down and sent the file to Kentrell's iCloud.

Kentrell made sure he received it before dapping Roman up and making his way out. Roman turned to Brea to see her on the phone with one of her homegirls.

"Girl yea, He's about to take me now." She nodded and eyed Roman who was chuckling as he heard Kentrell blast his song while pulling out of the parking lot.

Roman sat back down and pulled his phone out. He opened Instagram before searching Sanai's username up and scrolling through. He noticed that she had just posted something.
_____________________

NaniMiko Outside.
Liked by YungYasmi, MoneyBaggYo, and 507,276 others.
YungYasmi A bad mf😍😍
MoneyBaggYo pretty ass.
Pablo60s Text back Nani.
__________________